Topic: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days Red Band Trailer

On October 5th the sequel to 30 Days of Night will be hitting DVD and Blu-ray. So of course there is no better place to debut a trailer for a project like this than Comic Con. Especially considering this is going straight to DVD. Not sure what I thin...

Read More : 30 Days of Night: Dark Days Red Band Trailer

Re: 30 Days of Night: Dark Days Red Band Trailer

It looks like it could go either way based on the trailer. I loved the original, which is surprising because I am not normally into the vampire genre.

Loved the first film, will pick this one up simply out of curiosity. Doesn't look too bad judging from the trailer!

I LOVED the first one and this really doesn't look too bad I don't think. If its going straight to DVD though......I'll check it out though!

it looks good but its ruining he origional story esp. since they are useing a different actress

yeah, i was a bit sceptical about Melissa George not returning to reprise her role as Stella, but the trailer looks ok..................i suppose we'll just have to wait and see wink

I'm sorry but this movie has me annoyed and sad at the same time..... the first movie dis so many things right, one of them being the feeling of impending doom associated with the isolationism of the local.... so now what do they do for the sequel?...... put it in a tired location that has been in dozens and dozens of crappy horror and scifi movies.... a sewer.

I understand about the whole needing to save money thing, but when that directly effects the movies merit, it's time to either find another location or cancel production...

oooh, what's around that corner? ..... uuph, a hatch, should I open it? ...... so many dumb cliche's I can smell them all now... and I don't care how cool the vampires look... next time if your gonna sink a direct to DVD horror movie, do it right, hire Uwe Boll.

I hope I am wrong, but I'm 90% sure I'm not.... I hope to be proved wrong.

Hmm, Blade is what came to mind as I watched the trailer. hmm

it looks really good, i loved 1st movie