Topic: What are the best games to play on PS 3?

i got my older brother a PS3 , I have played on one before at my uncle house, i was so addcited to GTA 4, I played that for 8 hours non stop.

Will be getting some games tomorow,
I Will be getting GTA 4 100% to get that game, but what others games shall I get for PS 3?

With the PS we had Call of duty 1 amd 4. i can not get pass the first level mad  lol
i not really into the war games amyway!

Is WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 any good ?

Re: What are the best games to play on PS 3?

Big fan of Killzone 2 at the moment.  Also, God of War 3 is a must.  If you havent played the others 1&2 are both available on PS3 as well as one game called The God of War collection.  InFamous was also a pretty bad ass game.

if you like gta games try Red Dead Redemption.........it's very similar to gta but with horses lol
i was really getting into this when my ps3 expired sad

Mortal kombat vs Dc Universe is a awesome game that I've been playing a lot here lately. The new Alien Vs. Preator game is also fun.

Thanks  guys,  Are there any other WWE games play on PS 3 ? 
that are really good

PS3 exclusive games, I can't wait for the new Twisted Metal game

a couple more i would recommend are 'Dead Space' and 'Heavy Rain' wink

They're releasing another one (WWE game) this year. I only love WWE games for its Create-A-Wrestler option. big_smile

i like call of duty. also becuz you dont have to pay for live.

ModernWarfare 2 - throwing knives - intense fast shoot em in the face action

BattleField: BadCompany2 - awesome multiplayer warfare gameplay - with tanks/gunships/etc.

Red Dead: Redemption- super cool GTA style Wild Wild West story driven action with cool online multiplayer action

you wont have time for anything else

i played left for dead..

if you liked GTA4 might i suggest tales from liberty city with the lost and the damned and the ballad of gay tony.(i loved the golf segment in the ballad of gay tony by the way). If you like downloadable games might i suggest pixeljunk shooter, joe danger, and the last guy (a top down zombie game).

Transformers: War for Cybertron, Spider Man: Shattered Dimensions, Mafia 2 and Kane and Lynch 2. Also, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (it's downloadable).

I'm a fan of the GTA games myself...Red Dead Resemtion was one of the most satisfying gaming experiences I have ever had. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was great fun but short. Personaly I'm a fan of The Madden series also but unless your a football fan your probably not interested in that.

The best game by far to play on PS 3 and is a must for any owner is Atlus's DEMON SOULS, which has a spiritual successor coming out called DARK SOULS, both of which any owner of a PS 3 should own, there is a pvp, and co op, the game is brilliant, and it is only 19 dollars check it out, it will be the most infuriating game you play but also the most rewarding game also if you stick with it. It is one of the only games that actually teaches you to get better, if anyone has played it please comment let me know what you think with the lvl cap of 712 and running through the game multiple times, the replay ability is endless, think old school difficulty level before gaming got to easy for all the ADHD kids, with COD, and Halo, this game can be fast paced,and slow but never a dull moment.

BTW I don't mean to offend anyone with my comments so sorry in advanced about the not liking Call of Duty. Look forward to replies and comments. tongue

Last edited by CHRISTifer (2011-05-27 22:52:54)

Thanks for info

Smackdown VS Raw 2009 (This second most played game on PS3)

How much Different is  Smackdown vs Raw 2010?