Topic: Forbidden World, Galaxy of Terror from Roger Corman just released.

Don't see any discussion about these here? The Shout Factory just released these two...been out of print for quite awhile. Sci-Fi horror fans need to pick them up. Diabolikdvd is a good place to buy, they support horror releases from worldwide and all regions.

Re: Forbidden World, Galaxy of Terror from Roger Corman just released.

Yes, SyFy fans unite!! Did you see 'Sharktopus'?! Just thinking of it makes me feel all warm and cheesy! CORMAN!! We just found this old ass, 1980, interview with him and Post Mortem's Mick Garris. I had no idea it only took 2 days/1 night to film Little Shop of Horrors?! Anyway, Corman is getting ready to grace us with his latest project and we always think its fun to look back and see where someone, as successful as he is in this genre, got his start. Enjoy this VID on FEARnet.com Dude, like how young does Garris look?! Hahaha

ALSO, today Corman goes one on one with Mick Garris for the first time since in a new Post Mortem. Hook you guys up with that when it pushes!

FEARnet,
Bella

Re: Forbidden World, Galaxy of Terror from Roger Corman just released.

Thanks Bella! Sharktopus was good and cheesy. The uncut Humanoids from the Deep is on my list too.  All the good guys at FEARnet.