Topic: Dont Be Afraid of the Dark Remake Trailer

Below you can checkout the trailer for the remake of Dont Be Afraid of the Dark which is a remake of the 1973 TV movie. It stars Katie Holmes and Guy Pearce and will hit theaters Jan 21 2011. The film is about a girl who goes to live with her ...

Read More : Dont Be Afraid of the Dark Remake Trailer

Re: Dont Be Afraid of the Dark Remake Trailer

i can't believe that made me jump neutral lol
looks okay, i got this the frist movie before seeing this movie

I've never seen the original but it looks interesting enough. I may have to check it out...when it comes out on DVD. smile

I still haven't seen the original. The remake looks pretty good though.

Great another shitbox remake. There are so many horrors you DON'T cover here, instead opting for massive coverage of these crappy remakes.... are you not allowed to talk about certain movies or something?
If I see the word, "REMAKE" one more time ...

The original really scared me lol I remember watching it late at night then jumping from couch to chair to chair and racing to the bedroom to take a flying leap for the bed!!!
The creepy little hands in this trailer intriqued me big_smile

i too remember the t.v movie original which although i didn't find it scary was still ok. This  looks like a updating/ redo rather than a remake , but with Del Toro involved it should be ok at least.

looks like fun!

Looks pretty sweet to me remake and all. But I am not necessarily against remakes, though I don't wish for them. Still I will definitely check this out.

BTW I don't have internet yet...not till Monday. How have I written this you ask...I'll never tell muhahahaha!

I am a fan of the original and now, thanks to Dr Pepper .. I own it  smile

i think the trailer is actually pretty great!