Topic: Black Sheep early??????

I was at my girlfriends hosue and she has Dish Network and hes flipping through the PPV channels and I saw Black Sheep and its the same one thats comign out next friday!! and I was liek Woah record that for me and the Babe she is did but its not on til next wednesday but still Im gonna see it 2 days early and probably a few months early cuz it probably wont be playign anywhere near me. but anyway check ur PPV channels if u get Dish and see if u could get it

Re: Black Sheep early??????

i have seen 4 times already
it a great movie

if in on cinema near me , i will see it on the big screen

it looks pretty good, i'm seeing it when it comes out

or is it out already?

I want to watch this movie! Is it coming straight to DVD or is it gonna be a theatrical release?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/releaseinfo

it not fair, look how long we have to wait in UK sad 12 October 2007
while US getting  next week.
But seen it already big_smile
but can't wait to see it on the Big screen and will get it on dvd.

Last edited by horrorfan (2007-06-19 14:42:45)

Kruz wrote:

I want to watch this movie! Is it coming straight to DVD or is it gonna be a theatrical release?

me too!!! I am gonna buy this one.

Mexico isn't listed on the imdb url. Seems like DVD is the only way to go.

I really want to see this one but it probably won't play around here, but I'll be buying the dvd.

ya i was looking at this movie earlier, looks great, ill probably buy it.

I'll probably catch this one on DVD due to the limited release.

I found out the other day that this film will be one of those Day and Date release titles.. So if you have Dish network or something like that.. Look around like Sick said..

Well i have DirecTV and if i happen to come across it, i'll definitely be getting it. So later tonight, i'll be looking at all the PPV channels that i have.

I actually just found out about it. It looks great! Here is the trailer for those that haven't seen it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l93gltkCc[/youtube]

Kruz wrote:

It had four locations last weekend in North America, L.A and NYC, but not seeing any figures for this weekend. Surely that's not the theatre run???? For the record made 16k with a post 400k average.

For Aussies 16th August in a reasonable release window by Icon who are also going high wide and handsome with 30 DAYS OF NIGHT.

Good to see some loving for Downunder product smile ROGUE is also coming up for those who are into giant crocs eating people, catch that one as well.