Topic: Dead Space 2 Cover Art

The original Dead Space is the only video game that I've played that has honestly given me a real horror jolt.  It was scary as all hell, plenty of gore, solid action and as a gamer; some of the best 3rd person shooter controls I think that's ev...

Read More : Dead Space 2 Cover Art

Re: Dead Space 2 Cover Art

Anyone else have it/played it?

I got it and Ive been really enjoying it. More than I thought I would, honestly.

Since I'm a Mac guy, it's not really feasible for me to play, so I watched a bunch of the Let's Play runthrough vids.  Very, very cool.  I saw the demo from E3(?), and #2 looks to be even better.

Mac Rulz smile

Except for games.  Excepting the Lego games, which I love.  (Nothing better than watching Chewie pop off the Stormtroopers arms!)  big_smile

I got Parallels, so I can do the lower PC games, but forget the new stuff, especially since I'm on a Macbook Pro laptop- just not built for games.  StarCraft 2?  Pfffht!

not overly impressed with the cover art...........something abit more visceral would have been nice seeing as anyone who has played the first game knows what issac looks like hmm

p.s - another mac user here.........mac users of the world unite lol