Topic: HEX (BBC America)

I just saw a preview to this show. It looks good. It will show on BBC America, CH 264 on DirecTV, June 2. This is not the preview I saw but it will give you an idea about the show.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFV5B31GYJk[/youtube]

Re: HEX (BBC America)

Hey Dark the funny thing was that i was going to post this. Good job on posting this. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this show. And yes i also have DirecTV also which i am so damn addicted to ChillerTV.

I freaking love Chiller - but they need to lay off the lame serieses.  series.  Uhhhh What's the plural of series?

Series'?

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Series'?

LOL I think that's a possessive.

^ I tried.  smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey Dark the funny thing was that i was going to post this. Good job on posting this. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this show. And yes i also have DirecTV also which i am so damn addicted to ChillerTV.

I'm constanly on Chiller TV. I also join their forum. I like to see it after midnight for the old movies from the 40's & 50's.

Dark_Spider wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm constanly on Chiller TV. I also join their forum. I like to see it after midnight for the old movies from the 40's & 50's.

Oh same here. I love all those old school horror movies. You can't get any better than the old black and white horror movie. Now only if they play Sssssssssss. I haven't seen this for so damn long but i really like it. So hopefully they will show it. But the greatest thing about Chiller is that when i wake up in the morning i turn on Chiller and watch Tales From the Crypt. big_smile God that show still kicks major ass.

HEX ran for two seasons before getting axed. Another Brit series you may want to check out if available is ULTRAVIOLET, which had a strong first season of six or so episodes and then got canned.

Jethro wrote:

HEX ran for two seasons before getting axed. Another Brit series you may want to check out if available is ULTRAVIOLET, which had a strong first season of six or so episodes and then got canned.

Oh, I hate that! Where can I see "Ultraviolet"?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh same here. I love all those old school horror movies. You can't get any better than the old black and white horror movie.

I don't know if you know about this place, http://www.13shadesofblack.com/index.html but I like going here to see some old horror movies that I haven't seen in a long time, or even see others that I have never seen, check it out! smile

That website is pretty handy.. They have Bad Taste on there.. thanks for the link Dark_Spider

Dark_Spider wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh same here. I love all those old school horror movies. You can't get any better than the old black and white horror movie.

I don't know if you know about this place, http://www.13shadesofblack.com/index.html but I like going here to see some old horror movies that I haven't seen in a long time, or even see others that I have never seen, check it out! smile

Yeah i actually do know about it. Thank anyways. But the thing that sucks is that i can't get any sound on my computer what so ever. I actually came across this one site where not only can you watch the old school black and white horror and sci-fi movies but you can also download them for free and it is all legal to download too. Here's the link and all you have to do is type in any movie and there you go:

http://www.archive.org/details/DasKabin … DrCaligari

RIP has been advertising that site for such a long time now.  lol

Yeah no kidding Tim and speak of the devil. I think he's dead.

Yeah, he hasn't posted in a while.  hmm

I think it's been 2 weeks since he has posted last. It's kind of wierd b/c i always hear from him once in a while through email and on AIM.

Dark_Spider wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Oh, I hate that! Where can I see "Ultraviolet"?

Not sure for North America. Downunder it was on the ABC and picked up the DVDs at a garage sale. Have a vague notion the SciFi channel may have run with it as two installments or something. If they have an online shop you may be able to score it there.

Hex had hope then turned Sucky. BTVS was so much better

im not big on hex but i really enjoy the robin hood show on bbc

Other BBC shows worth a look

PRIMEVAL .... going into season 2 or 3. Have the first season on my desk from the usual Twilight Zone sources. Get sent DVDs to review, really wish people would make a note of who they are. No idea on this one, but cover looks cool. Will dial in over the weekend and report back next week.

LIFE ON MARS, not a horror flick but interesting none the less in a sort of SciFi fashion.

There's something with WOOD in the title, that sound right promising. Anyone able to full out the title there?

Jethro wrote:

PRIMEVAL .... going into season 2 or 3. Have the first season on my desk from the usual Twilight Zone sources. Get sent DVDs to review, really wish people would make a note of who they are. No idea on this one, but cover looks cool. Will dial in over the weekend and report back next week.

LIFE ON MARS, not a horror flick but interesting none the less in a sort of SciFi fashion.

There's something with WOOD in the title, that sound right promising. Anyone able to full out the title there?

Yeah, TORCHWOOD. I just posted a video about it on my "Jekyll" post. It looks really good!

Dark_Spider wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Yeah, TORCHWOOD. I just posted a video about it on my "Jekyll" post. It looks really good!

Thanls DS off to check it out. Was going to purchase yesterday but they are doing that crappy multi package release for the first season. Absolutely hate that.