Re: Halloween 3d NO ROB ZOMBIE

They did not know what was wrong with the person and why they kill people, and many interesting, original movie was better not too in depth with everything but the remake of a film has not been terrible!

If Patrick Lussier still plans on directing Halloween 3D,he wants to take it back to Carpenter's roots. Which at this point there's no choice but to,with the damage Michael's taken from both films. They'd have to pull in the supernatural route eventually Zombie's take was interesting. I just didn't care for Rob have characters drop the F-bomb every five seconds.

My halloween owned;

I went to a paty at the pub, its a bar right off the campus...Man it was so awesome...Anyone here go there?

well i think they should extend the series but not rob zombie's series i would like to see something new from the old series i dont think i could take another one of these new ones

It's ok that RZ isn't directing. H1 and H2 were pretty good, with H2 (particularly the director's cut) being a very awesome sequel. Makes stuff that seem without cause or reason in RZH have reason and meaning. Along with that, the stuff like Laurie becomming the new killer for the second film (screw Zombie saying those were Laurie's last thoughts, I would have her be the next killer in the same vein Jamie was going to be in H4) and all of the good art house imagery just made a cool film. However, H3D better be good, and I have a bad feeling that the best they could get was the people who did "MY Bloody Valentine 3D". Sad.