Topic: No SAW III screenings

So, does everyone think III will rock our world or make us spasm in our seats, blood foaming from our mouths and bleeding from every oraphus on our bodies?

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6547.html

Re: No SAW III screenings

Honestly, I still am unable to call it.  I do not know whether it will be bad or good and honestly I do not want to say.  The reason:  I thought Saw 2 was going to live up to Saw and to me it just had so much potential without getting there.  However, I have more hope with Saw 3 because the original writing team is back.  So hopefully it will be good.

Actually I liked Saw 2 more than the original.. Probably because the first was kind of after the fact and 2 was right as it was happening. The needle pit, the box, all that shit was pimp..

I think people still read to much into the not screening for critics thing.. The reason most of this gets stirred up is because critics get pissed off that they can't see the movie for free and they have to pay like the rest of us. Then when they do review it they slam it because they are already pissed off..

I liked Saw 2 just as much as I liked the original.  Darren Lynn Bousman, without a doubt, lived up to Jame's Wan's original masterpiece.  I'm very excited to see what he has in store for us with Saw 3.  I think it will kick some serious ass.  I mean, looking at the trailers for Saw 3 it looks to be way more dark and gorier than the first 2.  Bring it on.

With the original writing team back and they are probably going to try and top what was done with 1 and 2 so I think we are in for a good ride. The trailer looks damn good so....

you know i forgot the original writing team is back. That is a really positive sign we will get a good film.

I definately think they should wrap this up in a trilogy though, don't let this series become like beating a dead horse.

Yea.. well I think it depends. I mean as long as they keep the quality of the films as high as they have so far.. I say keep releasing them.. But once the quality falls off don't keep releasing more of them..

Yea but think about if George Romero had released a zombie movie every year would the trilogy hold as much for the fans as they do now? You don't want to flood the market with the same type of film even if they are good and different. Too much of a good thing is still too much.

Yeah, I agree with Hard2Kill, if the series gets any bigger I'm afraid it will become a dead horse.  I mean damn!  How long do you think a cancer patient can stay alive and torture people?

I agree with Hard2Kill.  While I would love to see more and more Saw movies coming out, I would rather see three amazing movies than five or six that just fell below average comparing to what started as a promising series.  The third installment excites me none the less and to answer thegoldensimatar's question, if I loose anything less than a pint of blood while watching Saw 3, I will be disappointed.

Yeah, I'm starting to get played out of the whole Saw franchise. Personally I don't think the films are as great as everyone cracks them up to be anyhow.

i thought both saws were pretty genious. especially the 1st one. i saw that in the movie theater and had to give it a standin ovation when it was over.

i liked the first one it was a top notch movie but the acting of the main characters was a real detractor.

Yeah the acting is the only thing that really got to me in the first one. It's not that the Saw movies are bad, but I just don't click with them like most people do. It's hard to explain. I just don't have much interest in them.

so i got an answer as to why their will be no saw 3 screenings. Turns out its a reason i never thought of. The movie isnt done. http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6670.html

Nice pic.

Still in post production?  Hope this doesn't effect the release date.

they cant move the date. Its impossible.

Yeah, the pic looks awesome.  Cant wait to see what its all about.

Well, I've got my calendar marked for the 27th.  Hope I'm not dissapointed.

yeah i think with the original writing team it should do well.