Re: New Day of the Dead remake pics online

i see this re-make about 6 weeks ago...and thought it was absolute cack!
ive never seen such tripe...when will people realise, sometimes, the originals are simply the best, and should be left alone.
also thought having Ving Rhames in it was a bad idea too,
having been a character in the reasonable dawn of the dead, and killed at the end.

Anyone notice how much this poster looks like the Left 4 Dead box?

hmmmmmm

I thought the movie was okay. I expected very little from the start so I wouldnt be disappointed. Its no comparison to a Romero film but it was a fun ride.

The cover art is a perfect representation of how I felt after watching it.

Of all the films to be remade, one would think a zombie flick would be at the end of the list. Use your damn brains Hollywood. Ironic suggestion since we're dealing with zombies.

cedarboypictures wrote:

Of all the films to be remade, one would think a zombie flick would be at the end of the list. Use your damn brains Hollywood. Ironic suggestion since we're dealing with zombies.

i would never put a zombie film at the end of the list for remakes, as much as i respect the original films, if done right, a zombie remake could turn out to be very well done

I agree ROMERO. The DAWN OF THE DEAD remake was a hell of a good time, which should have gone right into DAY OF THE DEAD. Instead, someone must have decided to play musical scripts and fuck it up.

It enjoyed it on a entertainment level. There was allot of hit and miss things in it but in the end i had fun.

This was awful! sad Avoid at all costs! You have been warned!

not the worst zombie film i've ever seen, but it is down deep amongst the bad ones.

anything with that fkn Nick Warren cunt in it - is bound to be extremely fucked up - wankerish - homie g to the z - fucked up - aids infested - shit - lame - cancer - desease - turd burger - jesus - hitler - nazi - fuck

ZOMBlE wrote:

anything with that fkn Nick Warren cunt in it - is bound to be extremely fucked up - wankerish - homie g to the z - fucked up - aids infested - shit - lame - cancer - desease - turd burger - jesus - hitler - nazi - fuck

Y'know, for a guy who calls himself "Zombie", you write like a bit of a "Clown"...

y'know' for a guy who calls himself "the final solution" you got a lot of work and testing before you finally discover that solution.

and you also deserve a treat for finally realising I write like a clown - it took you some time - but that final solution, to state the obvious - worked perfectly

Four words: zombies on the ceiling.

Horrible, horrible, horrible movie.  Can't believe Steve Miner directed this crusty white dog turd.

i just looked at the poster and the actors turned me off

ZOMBlE wrote:

i just looked at the poster and the actors turned me off

Check your PM ass hole!:P

Snake Plissken wrote:

you check your PM you limp Snake!

ZOMBlE wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:

you check your PM you limp Snake!

Loding the guns now!;)

Yeah that movie was an absolute joke and an insult to zombie's! To think I will never get those 80+ minutes of my life back sad bad times.