Topic: Hatchet II Trailer

I'm probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but I really didn't dig too much on Hatchet; it had a few amusing kills but I didn't get the amazing adrenaline rush everyone said it was.  It was bloody sure, but there was little else to it to ma...

Read More : Hatchet II Trailer

Re: Hatchet II Trailer

I agree, didnt like hachet all to much. Every scene looked like it was remade from other slashers from the 80s. victor crowley didnt look scary, I didnt give a shit about the characters. Ill check hatchet 2 out but ill probably be dissapointed.

I don't agree with much of the text at the beginning of the trailer, but I actually enjoyed Hatchet and  I'm looking forward to the sequel.

-deadmanwalkin

Hatchet was pretty cool. I don't see anything better elsewhere so I'll check this out. Adam Green has a good head on his shoulders.

I for one absolutely loved Hatchet and I'm super stocked for this! Bring on October 1st and Victor Crowley!!

Who said it's "The HOLY GRAIL of slasher films"? Yeah it was good but the holy grail... seriously?!?

Last edited by Deth_Banger (2010-08-20 03:17:07)

Yah, Hatchey was super hyped up, but I still like it a lot. It is a great slasher film and I hope to get more of the same with Hatchet II. But my love for slashers may never die so I will always look forward to each next one that comes along.

"Hatchet" was it a  film that changed the slasher genre? i don't think so. it was ok but nothing special.

I thought the first film was ok but it came across as more of a horror comedy than anything else...I certainly don't think its the Holy Grail of slasher films- I would give that to so many other directors before Adam Green's time...

I loved Hatchet.
It was bloody and funny, what more can you ask?
I'm super stocked about Hatchet 2, I'll be seeing it in theaters.

It looks like for once this Halloween is going to have some good horror movies out in theaters.
For the past like three years theres only been the shitty Saw movies. And I'm sure as fuck not watching that shit. Even if I did like the first one.

i loved Hatchet. and i am really looking forward to this movie
i don't think it will be better then the first

the ad says changed slashers AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.what a joke there is not an original idea in this wannabe comedy .old school american horror.as if.go watch the buring and all those other early 1980s slashers for some real horror not some stupid comedy with irritating characters.i can't see what the hype is

It was a fun and I will definitely check out the sequel, but I didn't get all of the hype about it either.

I can't wait for this!

Although it didn't offer us anything original, I loved the original. When it comes to slashers all I need is interesting characters and tons of gore, two things the first had plenty of. If the second is half as good I'll be happy.