Topic: VHS hunting service

My local second-hand VHS and DVD store (about 5 minutes walk from where I live) has tens of thousands of VHS tapes for $1 each (plus 8c tax) and I am quite happy to go searching for you and will post them to you (if you pay for them and the postage as well).

It's just a matter of writing your "wants" below and when/if I find them, I'll post a response.

I would do this for DVDs too but I know for a fact that they are between $5 to $8 there and, to be honest, there are much better deals on ebay.

Re: VHS hunting service

If shipping to PA is not too expensive, yes.

"Knights" by Albert Pyun, starring Chris Kristofferson and Lance Hendrick.  It's only VHS as far as I know.  But if you can find that one, I'll send a complementary cheesesteak to boot.  If you find it on DVD, I'll through in extra (money, not cheesesteaks).

Last edited by azathoth (2009-07-16 12:19:11)

Well you are only in the next state over from me (I'm 5 minutes from the PA border) so the postage should be minimal.

Off hand I don't remember seeing that one but I do recall "White Knights", "White Nights" and, strangely enough, "Nights" when I was browsing yesterday. It stuck in my mind because they were all together on a shelf and it looked odd. Not that any of them in there are in alphabetical order anyway but it looked as if someone who couldn't spell attempted to re-arrange them. I notice things like that. smile

I'll have a look tomorrow because they are open later on Fridays.

DrBlood- could you give me the address to this store?
i am always on the hunt for great stores with large vhs collections, and enjoy the road trip/hunt to find them.

if the store is still around and open, could you email or PM the address to me?

thanks a ton!

Dr.blood has been banned for a while but hes probably still on his site http://thebloodyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

thanks for the info- much appreciated.

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Foul-Adolescent-Frog-All-of-your-parents-rated-r-vhs-movies-are-stopped-after-the-sex-scenes.jpg

If you can find a copy of Fortress from 1986 with Rachel Ward, GRAB IT.