Re: Remember the Rules... New Banning Policy

ZOMBlE wrote:

could be a goer man - i think i might write about elitist wanker cunts who's time has been n gone and now they're all sour about n shit- they wanna school the fools - good idea primal

You should do a rant about the state fish of Hawaii having a name so long no one in the history of modern civilization has been able to spell it correctly.  I'd be totally down for that.

^^ I think he should combine the two subjects. That would make for an interesting read LOL

you serious!@?

i dont give a fuck about hawaii or fish

i cant write about shit i dont find funny or interesting

its wrong!

wait.. you don't think hawaiian fish is funny ?

Im just yanking your chain.. dont spaz out

Dude, look up the name of the Hawaiian state fish and tell me it's not inherently funny.  The number of repeated syllables alone is worth half a dozen punchlines.

Come on, Z.  Man up!

thats it!

its time to fkn spaz out to the max!

stand back and let me practice my stabbin!

http://www.ssfuturama.cz/info/characters/pic/roberto.jpg

Last edited by ZOMBlE (2010-08-25 23:00:20)

ZOMBlE wrote:

thats it!

its time to fkn spaz out to the max!

stand back and let me practice my stabbin!

http://www.ssfuturama.cz/info/character … oberto.jpg

lol  lol   lol

I can't stop laughing.....  ZOMBIE man I luvs ya

i secretly love HorrorMovies.ca forum community

but dont tell no one

they might not think im super hardcore awesome anymore

Ah, Z, don't be so hard on yourself.  We would never think you were super hardcore awesome.

Huzzah!

Last edited by LoudLon (2010-08-25 23:11:03)

morguex wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

Made it a sticky.....and I swear if this turns into a flame war thread like the other Trolling/Flaming thread has, everybody is getting banned for the day.

Buttons lips tongue

Seriously , I think the new policy is a great idea .

I have been passionate about horror since I was a teen, and this is the 1st site I joined and posted on. Why did it take me so long to join a horror community? Because of all the idiots who tend to put down other members of the site. And the garbage they talk, with no or little respect for anyone else. This forum site is different from any other I have been to. The members here are respectful, funny, knowledgeable and insightful. While also maintaining respect for others, even if they totally disagree with others opinion,s on any subject matter. I'm proud to be a member of this site and agree with the new rules whole heartedly!                                                                                                                                                                           Could someone please explain to me what a "flaming thread is?

Flaming is a gerund of the root noun flamer, which is a homosexual.  So when jmh stated he would ban flamers, he meant he didn't like gay people.

Hey.  His words, not mine.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/dragonaut13/CommanderVulnerable.gif

Underdog wrote:

...And the garbage they talk, with no or little respect for anyone else.

i want to question why we cannot do both - trash talk like a mental idiot and secretly respect the passionate people who stand up for their beliefs?

LoudLon wrote:

Ah, Z, don't be so hard on yourself.  We would never think you were super hardcore awesome.

Huzzah!

"but my mum says im kool"

Dr.Peppercorn thinks you are tolerable. That is all I can ask for from most people.

Meh wrote:

The rules should all be clear to everyone but lately some of you seem to forget you are my guests here and its not a RIGHT but a priviledge to be a part of our community. So with that said new banning policies are now in effect.

Normally moderators wait until I am around so they can share the links with me and decide a course of action. Effective immediately if you break my very clear and very easy rules a moderator will ban you immediately from the site. It is at their discretion as to whether it will be permanent or a temp ban.

If you behave properly, let me know what happened I will consider lifting the ban so long as we can all agree its water under the bridge / apologies are given, etc. Otherwise your SOL and no longer welcome in our community. If a moderator bans you and you re-register and act like an asshole you will be given no consideration and your ban will not be lifted.

Those of you who have been around awhile know  I rarely ban and often give people the benefit of the doubt and unban people who apologize. I am not some all seeing being and I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

I do not take pride in banning people and I do take pride that its VERY rare I have to. You all police yourselves so the moderators are here to help people and encourage discussion not police. But now they have my permission when I am not around to do just that... make sure the integrity of the community WE have all built is maintainted.

As for the rules its pretty simple. RESPECT. You will respect me, you will respect every member and you will behave like a mature adult. If you can not post without flaming and if you can not show enough respect for me by not following this simple rule... you will be banned. Period.

Every member new or old is just as welcome and just as important as those who have been here from the start of this site. Just because some members like MovieMaven, myself, and JMH314 have been around forever does not make us anymore important then somebody with 10 or 100 posts. What that means is if you can not show the same level of respect and courtesy to them as you would me or any other senior member.. you are not welcome here.

This is not directed at 1 person. Its directed at everyone. We are all guilty of saying stupid things at times its how you followup and what you do after that will determine your stay here. Or if you stay at all.

Hopefully this is the last time this year I need to post this.

Bold added for emphasis

Well said, Cap....being a member of this site is a privilege and anyone abusing that, GTFO right now (that's get the fuck out) lol

GTFO right now (that's get the fuck out) lol
DUH (that's no shit Sherlock) lol
wink

LoudLon wrote:

Flaming is a gerund of the root noun flamer, which is a homosexual.  So when jmh stated he would ban flamers, he meant he didn't like gay people.

Hey.  His words, not mine.

LOL. Gerund. Not heard that since school! wink

haha mr benkids I'm really surprised you had a fucking chance to post that many ... man if I was a mod again (HINT) you wouldnt pass the 2nd threshhold

Cap Howdy wrote:
Meh wrote:

The rules should all be clear to everyone but lately some of you seem to forget you are my guests here and its not a RIGHT but a priviledge to be a part of our community. So with that said new banning policies are now in effect.

Normally moderators wait until I am around so they can share the links with me and decide a course of action. Effective immediately if you break my very clear and very easy rules a moderator will ban you immediately from the site. It is at their discretion as to whether it will be permanent or a temp ban.

If you behave properly, let me know what happened I will consider lifting the ban so long as we can all agree its water under the bridge / apologies are given, etc. Otherwise your SOL and no longer welcome in our community. If a moderator bans you and you re-register and act like an asshole you will be given no consideration and your ban will not be lifted.

Those of you who have been around awhile know  I rarely ban and often give people the benefit of the doubt and unban people who apologize. I am not some all seeing being and I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

I do not take pride in banning people and I do take pride that its VERY rare I have to. You all police yourselves so the moderators are here to help people and encourage discussion not police. But now they have my permission when I am not around to do just that... make sure the integrity of the community WE have all built is maintainted.

As for the rules its pretty simple. RESPECT. You will respect me, you will respect every member and you will behave like a mature adult. If you can not post without flaming and if you can not show enough respect for me by not following this simple rule... you will be banned. Period.

Every member new or old is just as welcome and just as important as those who have been here from the start of this site. Just because some members like MovieMaven, myself, and JMH314 have been around forever does not make us anymore important then somebody with 10 or 100 posts. What that means is if you can not show the same level of respect and courtesy to them as you would me or any other senior member.. you are not welcome here.

This is not directed at 1 person. Its directed at everyone. We are all guilty of saying stupid things at times its how you followup and what you do after that will determine your stay here. Or if you stay at all.

Hopefully this is the last time this year I need to post this.

Bold added for emphasis

Obviously this post needs to be bumped now and again.

Damn, did I miss something again?

Just the end of world, is all. tongue

yup and now it's just us cock......roaches.
Thought I was gonna say sumpin else, didn't ya?  LOL

I miss everything  sad