Topic: Silent Hill 2.

I'm thinking of picking it up.
Is it worth it?

Re: Silent Hill 2.

I assume you are talking about the game since the movie is at least a year and a half away, that being said the game still has the creepiness of the first, so yeah it is pretty good.

i'd say give it a go! big_smile

it has a good mixture of puzzle solving and action, with a nice creepy atmosphere to keep you on ya toes! wink

i've heard a whisper of a hd remake of the originals.........i hope that turns out to be true!

the game ?

MistressOf Horror wrote:

the game ?

yeah i was on about the games.............i think that's what helly was talking about big_smile

I love playing the resident evil and silent hill games !!  yes go for Silent Hill 2 Helly

i want a modern HiDef ps3 horror game - extreme dark atmosphere and dread - like doom 3 - but on ps3 - real tasty graphics - it can be done - game dev just need to create it !

MistressOf Horror wrote:

the game ?

Yea.

ZOMBlE wrote:

i want a modern HiDef ps3 horror game - extreme dark atmosphere and dread - like doom 3 - but on ps3 - real tasty graphics - it can be done - game dev just need to create it !

have you played dead space zombie? wink

Hell yes pick it up! I've liked most of the Silent Hill games but 2 is one of the best

I love Silent hill 2 .. its very creepy