Topic: Upcoming teen horror web series called THROWING STONES...

Hello board.  Bart here.  YES...I'm a horror virgin to these boards.  Love coming to the site, but it is my first time to post.  Be gentle and use lots of lube. 

Got a cool new teen horror web series you might want to hear about.  Or, maybe you could give a shit.  Has some cool people in it. 

THROWING STONES is an upcoming (5) part teen horror web series just finished filming in Dallas, Texas that stars LINDSAY SIEDEL (The Final), CHERAMI LEIGH (The Mist, Fast Food Nation, HBO'sTemple Grandin), REBEKAH KENNEDY (upcoming horror features House Hunting, Blood is Blood, and Season of the Witch w/ Nic Cage), KAYLA CARLYLE (From the Dark), CHAD COX (Powder, ER, The Good Guys) and more.

Synopsis: When a group of high schoolers have to attend Saturday School they
must work together to overcome their differences in over to survive when
students end up missing.

The concept of Throwing Stones derives from the sociologist theory on broken
windows.  A broken window is left unfixed in a neighborhood; it signals to
that community it's acceptable for that type of behavior to take place.
These ideas compound until the neighborhood becomes decayed and unable to
achieve its past grander.  Now apply the theory to schools and replace
broken windows with broken students, and now you have one hell of horror
ride as the antagonist eliminates the unacceptable element that walk the
halls of Blair High School.

Target release date is the end of the Fall.

FB Page: search Throwing Stones (the web series)

Well, there ya go.  Toe Tag #1.

XOXO

Bart

Last edited by throwing stones (2010-08-31 21:07:49)

Re: Upcoming teen horror web series called THROWING STONES...

SPAMMER JAM!

this your first time visting this forum???

did you just come here to spam your shit and leave to target another unsuspecting community to spread and infect withyour shit?

First time to post - yes.  Not okay to post info about a cool horror web series?  Hardly SPAM if you like upcoming horror news.  So be easy on me.  Everyone has to have their first toe tag.  So why not make it news worthy, right?  I could always erase the post and talk about Sorority Row part 2.

Last edited by throwing stones (2010-08-31 21:11:06)

well - if you hang around and contribute to this community - it may be cool

but it bothers me when chumps just come here to spread the infectious shit around the internet

throwing stones wrote:

I could always erase the post and talk about Sorority Row part 2.

please dont

you could post photos of your genitals? what they look like before and after you stick rusty nails into your pee hole??

i dunno

Zombie - don't worry, I'll be hanging around.  You can count on that.  I like to lurk more than post.  But when I post, hopefully someone will give a shit about my deep knowledge of horror cinema wink

Tell ya what, when I'm allowed to post pics, I will consider posting a picture of my freshly shaven ball bag to see if it passes your test to see if it is nail worthy.

excellent - we haz a deal

we love the ones with deep knowledge - haz something to teach and discuss

The concept of Throwing Stones is super dope by the way

Not sure if I can teach, but I can sure discuss.  For instance, and I'll just throw this out there, I have no desire to see Piranha 3D because if I wanted to pay to see tits I'd go to a strip club.  Now discuss.

Thanks for liking the concept of Stones.  Appreciate it.

Sounds pretty wicked, your in post production now?

pR1m3vil -

Hey there.  Yes, we're in post production now.  Fangoria, Dread, Arrowinthehead, Shock, have all been digging on it making us feel shiny and special.  Think about this.  What do teens all do?

1. Go to school
2. Pay to see horror movies
3. Spend countless hours on the Internet

So, that's what we set out to do.  Create a product for teens who like shows like The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural so they'll tune in.  But at the same time grab viewers who love the horror genre, hot girls, and some cool psychological shit. 

Some of the crew who worked on the series have done some nice stuff.  For example, the steadicam operator did The Faculty and Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay. 

Each episode ranges from 3-6 minutes. 

Hopefully you'll check it out. smile

throwing stones wrote:

I have no desire to see Piranha 3D because if I wanted to pay to see tits I'd go to a strip club.  Now discuss.

If i wanted to pay to see tits - id pay a group of drunken sluts to show me their tits and finger bang each other - i wouldnt bother going to a strip club where you aint allowed to touch

Piranha isnt only about the titties - some quality gore scenes

id like to see a movie with better "whole body mutilations" - dont think it will happen anytime soon

sounds pretty good.. I will give it a shot

Sounds like a very interesting concept.

Thanks Misstress and Suspiria.

Zombie -

I'm a ginormous fan of Jerry O'Connell.  He always rules when he's on Howard Stern.  He will be the only reason why I pay to see Piranha.  Plus, I'm sick of the whole 3D thing.  Already burning itself out.

thats because of all the lame arse post conversions - need mo avatar 3D action done propa

but dude - o'connell is fkn hilarious in it - you gotta watch it just for that - lol serious

And on the 8th day God created Jerry O'Connell.  Plain and simple.

We always welcome indie horror makers to come on here and promote their stuff.  Sounds like a cool project, thanks for sharing and keep us updated!

im starting to think you are o'connell now...

GET HIM!

Thanks jmh314 smile

Zombie - I am O'Connell.  Go to imdb and search for Throwing Stones 2010 and you will see my name as one of the producers.  wink

If you ever have any cool info you want us to post as news and not just in the forum, feel free to email it over to myself or one of the other news writers.  We are more then happy to get it up as official news and support indie horror of any form.  Plus this way it gets more exposure because official news articles get posted directly on our facebook page as well as in our daily e-mail that goes out of all the most recent articles and editorials

Oh and dont mind Zombie, he acts this way towards everyone.

I like the concept, post away throwing stones!!! and plez just pm zombie the ball sack photos wink

Zombie and I are cool.  I totally got where he was coming from.  No worries.  It should be earned.  No doubt. 

Thedeadshallrule - thanks smile

Jmh314 - show me that contact address.  I'll shoot you over our official posters and some info.  Thanks so much.