Topic: Shoot EM Up Trailer

The trailer for Shoot Em up is AWESOME! The gritty, fast-paced action thriller, "Shoot Em Up" kicks into high gear with a memorable opening scene and never relents. The movie is written and directed by Michael Davis ("Monster Man") and is scheduled for a Sept. 7, 2007 release. Clive Owen stars as Mr. Smith, a mysterious loner who teams up with an unlikely ally (Monica Belluci) to protect a newborn baby from a determined criminal (Paul Giamatti) who hunts them throughout the bowels of the city.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12413.html

Re: Shoot EM Up Trailer

I actually saw this trailer right before it was shown in front of Live Free or Die Hard and i gotta say this movie looks so damn awesome as hell. I love those types of action movies. It kind of reminds me of having the same feel as Smoking Aces, Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Running Scared. Those types of movies. I seriously can't get enough of those movies and definitely can't wait to see this movie.

Re: Shoot EM Up Trailer

I have been telling people that this and War will be the surprise hits of the fall