Topic: Brittany Murphy's Abandoned Comes to DVD

AnchorBay has announced that Brittany Murphy's last film ABANDONED will hit stores August 24th.

Abandoned follows Mary Walsh (Murphy) as she delivers boyfriend Kevin (Dean Cain, "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman;" starring in the u...

Read More : Brittany Murphy's Abandoned Comes to DVD

Re: Brittany Murphy's Abandoned Comes to DVD

And with that craptacular cast:

NO THANKS!:lol:

Well Dean Cain's resume may be spotty besides his Clark Kent/Superman role opposite Teri Hatcher, but Mimi Rogers is a pretty good actress in her own right. After all she play the oblivious mom in Ginger Snaps to perfection. I don't see any problem with this, the only possibles ones being maybe the screenplay or the directing. We shall see.

i Will be kind of gald to see this movie considering that I am a B. M. Fan. Did anyone see Deadline, it was pretty creepy. She played the part well.

I'm not really surprised they didn't abandon the movie after her death.  Sometimes I like Brittany Murphy, sometimes I really don't.  I hated her performance in Sin City, but loved her performance in 8 Mile.  With me, she's so hit and miss.  I'll probably check this out.

I am surprised Mimi Rogers is still doing a film.