Topic: Bad Ass Texas Chainsaw Contest!

You guys all know I bust a nut to run great contests for you all and today is  no acception. I want to give you a heads up that later today or tomorrow I will be posting an exclusive contest for Texas Chainsaw Beginnings.

The contest will be an exclusive prop from the set of the film with a certificate of authenticity from the studio. Can you say bad ass collectors item? The item is
Neck Shackles used to hold Eric Hill’s head down on Leatherface’s torture table.

Look for the contest on site very soon! Just thought I would get the buzz going early on this great new contest. The rules are not exactly finalized yet but the winner will be chosen by New Line not us so everyone including mods can enter.

Re: Bad Ass Texas Chainsaw Contest!

OOO LA LA!

I'm so in! I love you New Line. No, really, I'm not just saying that cuz I want to win.....

NICE!!!  No one's decor is complete sans neck shackles!

this is going to be one of our coolest contests in awhile for sure smile

Wow! These contests just keep getting better and better, pretty soon we will be able to win Robert Englund.

"Goddammit Freddy, this beer is warm!!"

Nice, that would fit well in my dungeon, i mean office, yea office.

Greg wrote:

Wow! These contests just keep getting better and better, pretty soon we will be able to win Robert Englund.

lol glad you approve.

Yea this sounds like one bad ass contest. I know I'm going to enter.. It sounds pimp.. Will look pretty cool set up in my living room.. big_smile

Very nice

For once I am speechless...good one Meh..whoa.

speechless is good so long as you and all your minions enter to win smile

What a great contest.  I'm in fo sho!

Ok so the contest is all ready to go and should go live shortly. I just got off the phone and got told only US readers will be allowed to enter. So I am just finalizing another contest to run in conjunction for EVERYONE.

I dont set the rules on the contests unfortunately. but I have decided its better to run a contest for some of our readers, then none. Hopefully everyone supports the decision. smile

Sad for the non-USA folks.  But, I am stoked about this.  smile

Well, I think there will be more contests where everyone can join later on.  But right now I'm with ya golden I'm stoked.

I'm sure you've seen it elsewhere but I'm gonna throw it up in this thread as well here is the link to the contest:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6564.html

great contest, but is there going to be a dvd contest of the original texas chainsaw massacre on 2-disc ultimate edition dvd?

Hey I have to ask what happened or whats going on with this contest? I must win this prize damnit it has to go next to my new TCM The Begining figurein's..lol