Re: Gamertags

my xbox gamertag is andrewg14ak haha same thing as my username on here.

xBox - pfttt

how much moneys have you spent over all - so you can play online??

because online multiplayer shit is what it's all about yo

ps3 chumps like myself dont have to pay for shit - and we get to watch bluray movies - and we get to pay out xb0x users

well good for you.

answer the fkn question!?

how much moneys have you spent all up - for online game play???

idk, and i dont really care how much i spent on it.

I like ps3s, i prefer 360box for a few reasons tho. Most the ppl i know have a 360 with online nd i like the exclusives a bit better halo, gears n cool stuff. But the ps3 is the superior console 360 just had a headstart and the ps3 didn`t have too many great exclusive for a while but theres some great ones out now. Nd the wii, could be great but squanders its potential with bad kiddy games and fkd up online and outrageously expensive controller sets. We all know the pc is where its at, cheap games on steam, mods lots of dlc that costs money on xbl is free on steam & free illegal games without messing up your consol if ur into that.

and im sick of getting raped for microsoft points and live. Sure over 12 months 60 bucks isn`t that bad and 20 bucks here or there, but it adds up and all that money is wasted it could be going towards games and other stuff instead of just digital sht. mainly why i don`t play on xbox live anymore

If i could start all my current consoles over. 1 i never would`ve got a wii when they were first released 2. I would`ve got a used xbox instead of a new one, and if it broke like mine did 2 yrs ago i wouldn`t of got another. 3.never woulda bought xbl cards and microsoft points waste of money imo. Would`ve invested my money into a nice gaming rigg instead of this shitty laptop that can barely play hl2 fck.

rant/bs over

what im trying to say is add me on steam pR1m3vil

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2010-09-09 00:59:08)

andrewg14ak wrote:

idk, and i dont really care how much i spent on it.

you're 15 - you probably dont work - so your parents pay for it - so you dont care because you dont understand the value of money - how much have your parents spent on online gaming???

No i do pay for it with my own money just because im 15 doesnt mean i dont know the value of money dipshit.

pc - i used to be one of the PC nerds - fighting for mouse n keyboard control being superior - but after getting a PS3 and a number of games - ps3 is superior

PC - games graphics are usually better when they come out - but you usually have to upgrade your gfx card every year or two

with the consoles they just work with whatever graphics power it has - i dont mind too much - id rather have game play compared to insane graphics and expensive gfx cards every year

andrewg14ak wrote:

No i do pay for it with my own money just because im 15 doesnt mean i dont know the value of money dipshit.

i hate to say it - but it does

you dont know shit - because you're 15

deal with it

have you lived on the streets? or in a group house - where you had to pay for yourself? for everything? food, bills, transport, education, internet, phone bill, games, drugs??

have you had to work full time - 5 days a week?

i highly doubt all those things

so until you do those things - you dont understand the value of money...

dipshit

yeah fsure that what i like about consoles just chill and play games not too much hassles. and it pisses me off the whole mouse/keyboard debate is better than a controller. Controllers are way better and comfy the whole precision thing is bs, its all about the person playing and because big pc gamers usually spend allot of time playing games on it they get really good with a mouse, man, i really want to play fallout 3, like really bad i can't believe i sold my copy

haha i got a copy sitting there - got half way and got tired of it - back to CoD - throwing knives

i cant imagine throwing knives being easier to control on the mouse n keyboard

im playing BattleField BC2- while i wait for Black Ops to come out

Black ops looks pretty sweet, i heard there is some rumor about a zombie mode being added, not sure if its true but it would be my reason to buy mw2

id say they will have - the dudes who made Blacks Ops - also made World at War - that had Nazi Zombies - which was a co-op 4 player thing - you're held down in an old 1940's farm or something - hordes of Nazi Zombies attack - you n 3 others try to defend for as long as you can - the waves grow stronger n stronger - was fun - but after playing the same map with the same guns and the same amount of zombs - it got boring after 50 goes lol

sounds pretty promising they'll add it.Yeah i really enjoyed nazi zombies, but it did get old pretty quick

ZOMBlE wrote:
andrewg14ak wrote:

i hate to say it - but it does

you dont know shit - because you're 15

deal with it

have you lived on the streets? or in a group house - where you had to pay for yourself? for everything? food, bills, transport, education, internet, phone bill, games, drugs??

have you had to work full time - 5 days a week?

i highly doubt all those things

so until you do those things - you dont understand the value of money...

dipshit

well good for fucking you i still dont give a shit, and i do have to pay for my own games and internet. and no i havent lived on the "streets" and no i don't pay for drugs because im not a pot head like you.

oh andrew - you hurt my feelings - im going to cut myself now

so where do you get your money if you pay for your own games and internet?

who cooks you meals and provides shelter and education for you?

you dont know shit fool - come argue when you have some life experience

LoudLon on Xbox 360.  I'm usually playing either Left for Dead or Left for Dead 2.  No headset at the moment (got one on order, should be here in 3-5 days) but feel free to look me up.

Last edited by LoudLon (2010-09-09 20:24:27)

I'm CooterBurglar69 on Atari 2600

ZOMBlE wrote:

oh andrew - you hurt my feelings - im going to cut myself now

so where do you get your money if you pay for your own games and internet?

who cooks you meals and provides shelter and education for you?

you dont know shit fool - come argue when you have some life experience

i never said i paid for shelter or education did I?

I've only been on Xbox Live for about five days now, and one thing I've learned is that there are just as many dumb-ass pricks on Live as there are on any given city block. 

Playing Left 4 Dead 2 last night, thought I'd give the Versus a try.  Got kicked from every single game.  Wasn't because I sucked -- it was my first time playing versus, but I kicked some ass, as I'm wan to do any way ( big_smile ).  But these folks -- correction, these snivelling little cocksuckers -- kept booting me out!

And to think, I bought a 1-year Gold membership, and this is what I get for it...

I never really had a problem with loud mouths until recently but getting booted out of GTA and L4D I have, and ya it is retarted how your not even doing anything and than your booted.

Anyone got Reach? Add me on xbl pR1m3vil. I don't have a mic kittens chewed it

deadhorse13 wrote:

I'm CooterBurglar69 on Atari 2600

lol lol lol  i'll remember to add you wink

Donbc80 on playstation network, Madden 10, Red Dead Redemtion, COD4