Topic: Any fans of Mission: Impossible (film) series?

If you are fan of these movies ,  you may like know  this :

Mission: Impossible IV is scheduled for release on December 16, 2011. It will star Tom Cruise and be written by Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec. J. J. Abrams will not return to direct the next film, but he will produce with Cruise through his Bad Robot Productions. In May 2010, Cruise confirmed that Brad Bird will direct the film.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAYhNHhx … re=related[/youtube]

About A week ago, I re-watced Mission: Impossible 1 and 2  (not seen them for a few years) was both really good movies and  I only saw the Misson Impossible 3 for the first time about a week ago, i did enjoy the movie but not as good as the one before.

I was not fan Misson Impossible when it first came out but now i am lol  and now i am really looking forward to the 4th movie .

Re: Any fans of Mission: Impossible (film) series?

I didn't care for the first one, but I liked John Woo's Mission: Impossible II -- which gave me a whole new respect for Tom Cruise, upon learning via the DVD special features he did just about every one of his own stunts -- including the big fight scene at the end, not to mention the bit where he stops a knife something like a quarter of an inch away from his naked eyeball.

Three wasn't anything special, IMO.  Though I was actually kind of impressed with the lengthy foot-race down the littered river-side avenue near the end, as well as Phillip Seymour Hoffman obviously doing his own fight scenes.  My favorite role of his has always been as Scotty in Boogie Nights, but he was so seethingly evil in MI3 that I no longer think of him as the closet gay camera man with a yearning for Mark Wahlberg's prosthetic willie.

No but I was fan of the original series back in the day.

As in Tom Cruise?  neutral NIET!

I like the TV show. I didn't think the movies were that great

Ya the movies kinda sucked. neutral

Shakingman wrote:

As in Tom Cruise?  neutral NIET!

Aw, man, come on, give the couch-jumper a break.  Yeah, he's some looney Scientologist freak-a-loo who treated Oprah's sofa like an Olympic trampoline set while chittering like a spider monkey about the boner he's got for his wife who is WAY too young for him -- but when it comes to acting he's fantastic.  Jerry Maguire, MI:2, Minority Report, Magnolia, Tropic Thunder, Risky Business, Valkyrie -- these were all very good movies that he was very good in. 

If he ever turns to pederasty I'll write him off.  Otherwise, I don't mind that the guy's elevator doesn't go all the way up, because he consistently delivers good performances, even in shitty movies.

he was even convincing in having the hots for Shelly Long in Losin' It.  I mean c'mon!  LOL

This is my point!