Topic: SAW 3 Posters Offend Red Cross?

Yeah read it and leave some commentary its how do you say... interesting.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6555.html

Re: SAW 3 Posters Offend Red Cross?

Pretty silly when reactionary politics interferes with a really good idea for a good cause. Ask the next person who needs blood if they give a rats ass what PR stunt was used to get a blood drive going.

It is a rather clever promotion really, I dig the poster

Yeah it was 5 posters that were done , and the whole thing is truly lame.

its gay thats wat it is u always have sumone whos anti horror who cant take a movie cuz its wrong and really theres nothin wrong wit the posters fuck the red cross and their opinions its not bothering anyone else so keep them that way just b/c more ppl go to a horror movie blood drive then a red cross blood drive their just jealous

Yeah, it doesnt seem right that they would complain about something as simple as a mere Saw 3 blood drive poster.

Yeah the whole thing sounds kinda silly, As for the red cross im not gonna say too much cause my sister works for them. But yeah someone in that outfit was being an ass.

Oh you have gotta be kidding.  They do something charitable, something that is very meaningful and the Red Cross can't look past the genre.  Completely ridiculous in my opinion.  But, if you get a hold of a poster with the stuff still on it...who can say collectable?

see i would think the Red Crosss has a point if they were decapitating bodies and drinking the blood dressed up like red cross nurses. But all they are doing is posing seductively.

Yea this is ridiculous.. I mean I think the point of these posters was to get HORROR fans to go give blood.. They have to look at the target audience. I mean Saw 3 isn't even really prodominently displayed on the posters.. They were almost going exclusively for the blood drive.. Red Cross.. roll

indeed goon exactly my point.

hahahhaa how ridiculous!

it really and truly is. Makes you wonder if unicef will take bags of blood. Gotta be worth something. smile

I loved it, I saw the posters...very attractive nurses, etc...personally I don't give a rip if it offends the Red Cross...the money mismanagement in my area alone after Katrina offends me, they should be glad the posters got some response.

I have postcards of one of the posters that we had at our Film Festival.... creepy and sexy... heavy on the sexy. 

I seriously dig the poster, no matter what I think of the movie.  Or the organization for that matter.