Topic: Child's Play (2010)

Ok I heard about this movie being remade but I wanna know if they are having the original voice actor for chucky?
If they arn't That would really ruin the movie cause everyone knows his voice and everyone respects the movies.

If anyone knows post plz
It would prob make my day lol

Re: Child's Play (2010)

Well, I respect the first movie.  The second I tolerate because I still to this day have a crush on Kristine Elise.  The rest of the Child's Play flicks:  pffffft.

That would be Brad Dourif, I spoke to him about that when I met him on a film set. There was just talk at the time, but I also hope that he gets to do the voice role. I think it would be most effective.

I've heard that he WILL be doing the voice role in the remake.

I WILL find out first hand this weekend. Unless something drastic changes, I'm doing a scene with him in a movie this weekend. (no, I'm not kidding)

Wow.  Good on you, man.  Tell him Lon says sorry, but I disagree -- that chick was nowhere near as good in the sack as Daphne Zuniga.  He'll know what it is.

I can't wait for this movie, I just hope to god its not in 3D. I hate horror movies that are in 3D like The Final Destination 3d what a piece of shit.

aceofspades70 wrote:

I WILL find out first hand this weekend. Unless something drastic changes, I'm doing a scene with him in a movie this weekend. (no, I'm not kidding)

wow ! Im glad to hear you're back in the saddle again..  and in a movie with Brad !  awesome.  keep us posted

oh and I heard he was doing the voice of chucky also ..now if we could ONLY get a sneak peek at the doll......

I found this :

http://foolishwayz.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/childs-play-2010-remake-poster.jpg

and this :
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs46/300W/f/2009/187/8/b/Child__s_Play_Remake_Teaser_by_Imaginashawn.jpg

If Brad Douriff is in the film, then I'm looking forward to a Child's Play remake. Just as long as they change the storyline up a bit. I would hate to see a shot for shot remake like The Omen.