Topic: More Evil Caught on Tape with THE FARM

These types of film are slowing becoming one of the deadman's favorite horror "sub genre".. because it seems like no matter how many of these made, I never get tired of watching them.
THE FARM is next in a growing list of films that takes you inside...

Read More : More Evil Caught on Tape with THE FARM

Re: More Evil Caught on Tape with THE FARM

gimme a break, special effects and a home video camera. whoopee.

I actually thought that looked pretty freaking awesome!!! I love movies like this, I want more! big_smile

deth_banger wrote:

I love movies like this, I want more! big_smile

I'm with you on that.  big_smile

-deadmanwalkin

Im a sucker for  paranormal 'mockumentary'...  I cant wait !!!

I Love these types of movies!!!!!!!!!

Ya I have too agree with everyone Im also a fan of movies like this CANT WAIT!!

Looks like it might be pretty good.

loved Cloverfield and Paranormal Activity were both pretty good, not to mention Rec but i think i'm over it already...i mean if its good then cool but i'm probably not gonna run out to see this.

I am a fan of these movies aswell, this look really good,
Is it going come in 2010 or 2011

This types of movies are a favorite of mine as well however this one does very little for me. Ill probably see it one day... when its on FearNet for free.

BASSI wrote:

I am a fan of these movies aswell, this look really good,
Is it going come in 2010 or 2011

This fall 2010, but I havent been able to find specific dates or theatre locations.

-deadmanwalkin

I've found myself enjoying these types of movies more and more as they come along.  This one looks like it has promise, it's a cool trailer, anyway!

I'm obviously outnumbered in opinion here, but I just can't get into this kind of thing. When I watched Blair Witch the first time, I might have jumped once. Interesting story, but...

aceofspades70 wrote:

I'm obviously outnumbered in opinion here, but I just can't get into this kind of thing. When I watched Blair Witch the first time, I might have jumped once. Interesting story, but...

I agree with you I get bored I dont like the whole shaking camera thing it gets on my nerves

I laughed through Paranormal Activity and I found Cloverfield to be way over hyped but thats just me

aceofspades70 wrote:

With Blair Witch, I was originally excited about the film, and the viral marketing was done great.. but when I actually saw the movie, I was bored and fell asleep.  But I do like the video camera POV and I've really ended up enjoying Paranormal Activity, REC, as well as Cloverfield.

-deadmanwalkin

Looks cool, im not a fan of ghost stuff.. just doesn't scare me. So hopefully there are some physical evil beings or something because objects flying around and noises gets old quick.

Two things:

1. This does not look like a studio release. Looks like a film some friends made for youtube.

2. They spelled afraid "affraid".

Vamp_Slayer wrote:

Two things:

1. This does not look like a studio release. Looks like a film some friends made for youtube.

2. They spelled afraid "affraid".

That a shame if not a real movie, it sound it really good.:(