Topic: Indie Horror - The Vampire in the Hole

Now a days, you can get a lot of things for a buck... but making your own film for only a $1.00.. that sound impossible, but it didnt too those who had the vision for "The Vampire in the Hole." 
With creativity, luck and a l...

Read More : Indie Horror - The Vampire in the Hole

Re: Indie Horror - The Vampire in the Hole

"Id buy that for a dollar" big_smile But in all seriousness that looks cool, I was more impressed with the blood, not one for the computer imagery but very good stuff for a freaking dollar!

Tell me about it.. I was skeptical at first. (and still, somewhat).. but when I read the story about how the film was made.. etc.. I was impressed.  I would love to see the whole film.. hopfully we'll get a chance.

-deadmanwalkin

Yeah absolutely dude, total props to the guys that pulled it off!

Looks pretty decent...I will have to check this film out

Sounds like a pretty cool movie.

I'm a bit confused that the trailer alludes to the fact that it was made for a dollar...is that some how key to the film itself?

deth_banger wrote:

"Id buy that for a dollar" big_smile But in all seriousness that looks cool, I was more impressed with the blood, not one for the computer imagery but very good stuff for a freaking dollar!

Robocop is a great film...:D

It might be good, it looks too film school for my tastes, sorry:|

Aidan13 wrote:

I'm a bit confused that the trailer alludes to the fact that it was made for a dollar...is that some how key to the film itself?

No, not really.  They are just promoting the fact that they made a "quality looking" film for a buck and a lot of free help.  They had a vision and a goal and this is the end result.

-deadmanwalkin

Hi to everyone! We're the directors of The vampire in the hole. Thanks so much for your post about our movie and your comments. And thanks to Pulp Movies too.

It's true: the vampire in tyhe hole's production has been one dollar only. Free talent (like you say) and much time and effort have been necessary for movie. Today and thanks new digital cameras, the indie cinema has grown but we would want to demostrate we can make a movie with a cool look with zero budget.

Thanks again guys !!!

Regards.

well I'll be damned...

I'm impressed.

I am also impressed. such quality work  !!! and a very good storyline. this is amazing . well done ! well done !

When does this film come out?

Aidan13 wrote:

When does this film come out?

No timetable yet.  After talking to the director the other day, they have plans on releasing the first 5 mins of the film (in about a month).  But I'll be sure to ask them, when I do the interview.

-deadmanwalkin

One dollar?  I am pretty impressed with the trailer and looks great.