Topic: Going to Pieces documentary

Just wanted to post on here that they're playing this on Fearnet right now and I thought it was really good.

Re: Going to Pieces documentary

thanks for the heads up big_smile

Yea fantastic documentary.. Especially for Slasher fans.. but I think its something all horror fans in general should watch to see how the biggest sub-genre in horror has faired over the years..

It is a fantasic documentary. It's done and put together extremely well. But even though i don't have Comcast, which i have DirecTV and never will change in my life to Comcast. But i'm just pretty much saying once you get the change to see it and never have seen it, WATCH IT.

thought it was good and well done, but didn't really tell me anything i didn't already know.that said it kept the interest,haven't seen it for years but " Terror in the aisles" was along similar lines and is also good with some good clips.

Heyyyy...I saw this thread last night, immediately pulled up FearNet on On Demand and Going to Pieces was nowhere to be seen.  I was really looking forward to watching it again, I thought it was, if not great, a very good discussion on slasher flicks. 

Stupid FearNet.

Watched this again last night.......

Hi all new to forum and i love the horror genre its nice to see there are so many out there like me. In regards to this post if anyone has a netflix account the documentry is available to play instantly on the computer. I just watched it again and absolutely loved it.

I got this on dvd a couple of years ago & enjoyed it very much, has some great clips that made me go & get the movies i didn't have. A must see.

A must see for all fans of the genre

I don't know about it being a must-see, but it was above average.  Definitely superficial in parts and some of the interviewees seem to have adopted the VH1 "I Love The..." mentality -- but it has its moments.

It was a entertaining documentary but they didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.