Topic: Hatchet 2 (unrated)

Who else is pumped to see this movie? I sure am! I certainly hope that releasing this into the theaters unrated goes over well... ie makes a shit load of $. If so this could very well start a new trend by studios? A trend that I will support, and jump for joy over.

Re: Hatchet 2 (unrated)

It looks pretty awesome. Theaters out here are too moronic to play something good. Wont be seeing it till the dvd

Seeing it Friday big_smile, a bit of a drive but dammit, it is worth it!

I'm waiting for the DVD since it isn't playing near me. I love how they told the MPAA to fuck off. I hoping it does good.

Suspiria_89 wrote:

I'm waiting for the DVD since it isn't playing near me. I love how they told the MPAA to fuck off. I hoping it does good.

Same here.  I really enjoyed the first film and cant wait to see the sequel.   Hopefully we wont have to wait to long for its release onto DVD.

-deadmanwalkin

I'm stoked even though I probably won't get to see it unless it does really well. I plan on watching the first one again real soon!

It only plays at 3 places in Canada. Toronto, Montreal and Calgary. They took it out, now, of Toronto and Montreal because it's unrated and the theatres could get fines for showing unrated movies.

So that really sucks. Oh well, I'll wait for it on dvd i guess.

anyone know when this is out in UK
i am dying to see this movie

Hatchet 2............SWEET!!!!
First one was pretty good

Loved the first one & i just watched it again this past week so can't wait to see the sequel.

I really enjoyed Hatchet 2. Its a fun ass movie.

Haven't been able to see Hatchet 2 yet, but I am certainly looking forward to it! I thought the first one was a fun movie, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the second one. Haha.

I finally got around to watching Hatchet 2 a few days ago and I loved it. I thought it was better than the first.

Hatchet II is available now on comcast OnDemand.

I wached it about 2 weeks ago and was really disapointed with it. I thought it felt very rushed and thrown together. Most of the characters are pretty linear aside from the ones from the previous film. I enjoyed seeing Tony Todd more in this one and Danielle Harris was a nice addition. But aside from a few good gory bits and some very funny moments I thought Hatchet II was a let down 5.5/10

This movie was let down, i could not enjoy it because of the recast of Marybeth.  i hate recast in movies, i don't in tv shows, it just took all the fun of out of the movie for me!

^I didn't mind the recasting of Marybeth so much, I just thought some of the gore was a little hokey and the story as well. But then again I did LMAO at the ***SPOILER***

decapitation when the guy is fuckin and all of a sudden he starts humpin really fast then stops all of a sudden! Good stuff!

I just watched it, and liked it better than the first one, I liked Danielle Harris better than the other  Marybeth whoerer the hell she was.

I've had 2 for a spell now and still haven't watched it - I'll have to give it a go.
I enjoyed the first one, but didn't think it was as much of a triumph in "old school" horror as it was made out to be.  Still good times, though.

agreed

I have yet to see this film either

Check out http://www.cafepress.com/ZMBE_Productions
Awesome Zombie gear!

I just watched Hatchet last night and thought it was great fun, can't wait to see the second one.

seen it...........second one really sucked balls........no comparison to the first one!!!!!!!

BASSI wrote:

This movie was let down, i could not enjoy it because of the recast of Marybeth.  i hate recast in movies, i don't in tv shows, it just took all the fun of out of the movie for me!

Not sure I get what you mean Mr. Bassi
I love it when they bring back charcters, what pisses me off is when the original actor doesnt want to relive the charcter they made in the first!
So they get another actor to be them, it sucks but thats life in celluloid

*edit* oh maybe I did get ya bassi after all I read your post over and over and over he

Last edited by DemonToSome (2011-01-15 01:21:59)

Thats sad the second one sucks acoording to the freaks here tongue
anyone like it ? I havent seen it and say what you will, my thoughts come as I watch this flick.
was it too tongue in cheek? or...