Topic: How do you like your steak?

the question pretty much explains it. steaks are like my favorite form of meat, and i love them medium rare, just a little bit of cooked meat, with the rest pink and bloody. so how do u like steak?

Re: How do you like your steak?

I had to pick rare, but really I love it less than rare..... Blue Steak all the way, basically raw in the middle tongue

medium

Medium rare, ftw!

Medium

Well I voted Medium well because thats how I always order it.. Most places under cook what you order..

I like my steaks meduim well and I love t-bone and ribeye's the best with A1 sauce on them.

on the rare occasion i eat red meat i have to have it well done if i see pink it's over for me

I'm a medium well guy myself

I'm medium well, because some resturant's mediums are a bit too red for me...so it covers that plus it tastes better imo.

I also eat buffalo and venison...haven't eaten cow in months.

Medium rare, and I love to grill my own steaks!  I will grill a steak outside in below zero weather if I have to...

I love my steaks rare, bloody as hell.

I must have the complete opposite luck of Goon though because every place I go overcooks whatever I order.

medium rare. Rub with sea salt, cracked pepper and olive oil. Let sit for 5minutes, then cook 2 minutes per side on high heat. Makes the finest steak ever.

Well done with ranch dressing...you have to throw that sucker at the wall and the wall breaks for me to it..I don't like my food to moo at me..lol

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-06-18 09:37:16)

Medium rare with garlic butter and A1 bold, steak of choice is New York strip or Filet Mignon

Medium rare of course. It's the same way how i like my cheeseburger done.

now for those of you that aren't familiar with the nomenclature, we Pittsburghers have our own steak temperature.  Pittsburgh Rare - basically raw in the middle and burnt on the outside.  Rather interesting.  I lean toward Med-Rare, though.

medium rare here too.