Topic: Frozen SPOILER ALERT!!!!

When I watched this movie before I went to bed I thought I would be scared. Instead I cried during the movie because of the death scene with her boyfriend. So here are the pluses and minuses of the movie. First the positive. It is a real life situation horror film that is suspenseful. Second the characters are believable. The pothead reminded of some of my friends in college as well as when I was like that too. The girl was very emotional just like most women are. The boyfriend was very supportive of his girlfriend. So what are the bad things about the movie? First, Noone is going to allow you to go another turn on a ski lift during a storm approaching. Second, why does the boyfriend have to be eaten by wolves? Third, could the pothead guy not of made jokes and kept her calm? She wines too much. Finally, whatever happened to the pothead guy and the girl at the end of the movie? Please do not waste your money watching this one at the cinema. Save it for your girlfriend when you are at home. I give this movie 4 stars. Good but not Great.

Re: Frozen SPOILER ALERT!!!!

style4u wrote:

Finally, whatever happened to the pothead guy and the girl at the end of the movie?

did you watch the whole film?????

i'm not going to say as i don't want to spoil the ending for anyone who hasn't seen it yet but it's quite clear what happens to them!

I wouldn't fret Twisty. Our new chum has a slight issue with watching films. They actually recommended not seeing Descent 2 at the cinema and to instead wait for the DVD wink

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

I wouldn't fret Twisty. Our new chum has a slight issue with watching films. They actually recommended not seeing Descent 2 at the cinema and to instead wait for the DVD wink

LOL  *shakes head and tuts*  lol

Bought it a couple of days ago but haven't got around to watching it yet, probably gonna check it out later on tonite.

Once the chairlift stops, Frozen starts. At first the three get a giggle out of their situation, but the initial shock quickly wears off as they realize they could be stuck for an entire week. Things go from bad to worse when snow starts to fall, frostbite sets in and terrifying plans of escape become reality.

Yeah..that's really a scary scene.I was literally too much amazed by watching this movie. I like the characters of this movie a lot..!

I just watched frozen. I liked it for it is more true to a real life senerio that can happen but it did not scare me i just felt so sad for those people

dude ever heard of a >SPOILER ALERT< ?  I mean Ive seen the movie , but alot of people havent.

..just sayin

I liked Frozen:) Yes I cried.

thnaks for the SPOILER ALERT  smile

I saw the movie.. it was sad and scary to think of how awful the situation was.  reminded me of Open Water

MistressOf Horror wrote:

thnaks for the SPOILER ALERT  smile

I saw the movie.. it was sad and scary to think of how awful the situation was.  reminded me of Open Water

I agree. I kinda fast forwarded the movie for it was so sad

Just cruising through the posts.. you'd think "Frozen" was a chick flick.  wink

-deadmanwalkin

I loved it.  that poor chick tho, hahaha.
spoiler:
when she finally got picked up at the end I thoughtfor sure he was gonna be some sort of perv and kidnap her, hahaha. just drive away and have the movie end that way with him chatting on his phone to some other freak.  she had a bad run.

MistressOf Horror wrote:

...reminded me of Open Water

Same here.. but I liked "Open Water" a lot better.  I thought Frozen was just a average film, nothing more. 

-deadmanwalkin

I know it is just a movie but i thought it was pretty cheezy........pretty scary if you were really in that situation!!

I thought it was a great movie. I was surprised out how good it was. Not a big fan of the ending though.

I thought it was pretty good, I enjoyed it much more than Open Water. I felt so bad for the boyfriend, especially when he was telling his friend not to let his girlfriend watch. That was a very intense scene.