Topic: Come on!supply the top brand shoes (www.shoes-netshop.com)

hi,friend
brower www.shoes-netshop.com
Shoes netshop trade Co.,Ltd www.shoes-netshop.com leading supplier branded ipod,shoes,jeans,hoody,T-shirt and others in highest quality and very competitive price and fashionable styles. and All the shoes are 100% authentic and packed with original box. The tags and style code number is 100% correct.
Either you arelarge wholesaler, or small business owner, we have customized programmers to suit your needs.
we have  many styles and serious.seller and looking forward to establishing long and reliable business relations with those serious buyers.
MSN :shoesnetshop1@hotmail.com
E-mail :   shoesnetshop1@hotmail.com
            shoesnetshop1@yahoo.com.cn

Re: Come on!supply the top brand shoes (www.shoes-netshop.com)

Hey ASSHOLE!!!!! Why don't you fucking leave? No one gives a flying rats ass about you and your fucking website and everything you fucking do you piece of waste of fucking space. You have no fucking right to belong here and also on this fucking planet. Why don't you take you fucking shoes and clothes, stick straight up your ass and go fuck yourself. The best thing you can possibly fucking do is go take a gun and stick straight in your mouth and pull the fucking trigger. If you keep on doing this, i'm going to find your ass and beat you to a fucking bloody pulp which you deserve. So why don't you get the fuck out of here and bury yourself in a grave. Or better yet i'll come over there and burn your ass to the fucking ground you piece shit. Now go suck on a cows dick you fucking HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.- Go fucking bother someone else and a different or if you do this one more time, i'm going to personally find all your information and come over there myself and you'll no first hand the business i do best, kicking ass and killing motherfuckers like you.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-07-06 01:16:24)

you're starting to piss me off, shoe. trust me you dont wanna piss me off.

Try me asshole! Try me! B/c the last person who fucked with me or my friends or girlfriend was in complete shambles and wished they were dead or born. But now when you fuck with my family here, and girlfriend, it's fucking personal. I told you once and i'll tell you again, i will fuck you up so damn bad that no one will ever recognize you and also never find your body ever.

I think its a subtle cry for torture:)

Again, dont even bother with posting back.  They will never read them, nor would they care.  let the Mod's take care of deleting or editing these posts and just forget this ever happened.

lol love the hatred for the spammer.. i cant help but leave this up.

See Meh understands. He has fun just like the rest of us. I couldn't resist but show my complete hatred for the spammer. big_smile

is it me or are these spamming bastards trying to sneak in here more often?

It's true. I've seen the same person come in here over and over again and I actually caught him this time late last night which i was the only one who had caught him and that's when i started going off on him which he was still online.

"When there's no room in hell, the spammers invade our forum"!!!:mad:

Slowly and stealthily the clown and the zombie crept upon the shoe peddler, then ATE him.....

hey, i was thinking i'd go buy shoes from him.

hee hee hee

You damn dirty spammer.  Damn you.

Constantce wrote:

hey, i was thinking i'd go buy shoes from him.

He's got some nice shoes, so go for it.  tongue Just kidding

They're made from real hobos too.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol nice!

Speaking of hobo's and shoes, one of the homeless guys I threw out of my hotel the other day offered to go get me new shoes cause mine were falling apart.  The funny part was he didnt even have matching shoes on....and one of them didnt have a sole on the bottom.....so how the hell is he gonna get me new nice dress shoes?  lol

jmh314 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

lol nice!

Speaking of hobo's and shoes, one of the homeless guys I threw out of my hotel the other day offered to go get me new shoes cause mine were falling apart.  The funny part was he didnt even have matching shoes on....and one of them didnt have a sole on the bottom.....so how the hell is he gonna get me new nice dress shoes?  lol

Now that's funny as hell.