Topic: Today is Day One.

Day One of John Russo's Film Program! Can I get a hellz yeah? I'll let you all know how it went. Wish me luck peace.

Re: Today is Day One.

Good luck.

hope all goes well.

Yup.. good luck, and definately keep us posted.

-deadmanwalkin

I have to say class was awesome. This afternoon I heard about 4 hours worth of information that was presented by Mr. John Russo and Mr. Russ Streiner, and I heard some details of upcoming projects as well as what my class will be doing. First off, I have to say this because it is pretty big, but rumor has it and this is from Mr. John Russo's mouth that he may be teaming up with Russ and George A. Romero to make a project of what else there is to with zombies called Comedy Zombie. So far the project is just in talks but John looked very serious about it and hinted at some ideas of what the show/film has to offer such as " a zombie that takes speech lessons". During our time in class we got a break and George called Russ during this break to meet in Lexington next week to discuss this project as well as other projects including Escape of the Living Dead based on the comic boosk written by John Russo. Don't get your hopes up just yet but it may come one day. A few weeks ago I asked Mr. Russo in person if there might be a future project with George A. Romero, and he said that they were considering it, so it is pretty exciting to see the original team come back and bring us some terror.

Sounds like you're having the time of your life big_smile

Ask Russo when the hell his flick Heartstopper is going to get a DVD release!

Good for you, sick.  Glad to see you doing something with yourself.  Keep us posted.

I saw the poster in the classroom but I've never heard of it. I will surely ask him tomorrow if he's in.

Right on.  Thanks, man.

LoudLon John Russo lost his rights to the film Heartstopper so Media Blasters pretty much butchered the film and cut out a lot of stuff from his film. Hell they changed the name of it all together it's called Dark Craving and you can get it from Media Blasters or even amazon for 20 bucks. I asked him if he does plan on releasing a director's cut of the film and he said he'd love to but he highly doubted it.

Sounds like you're being entertained.

Oh hell yeah. It's the best class I've even taken