Re: What is the best trilogy?

I don't really like lord or rings movie but i voted for that
i have not seen any of the starw wars movie

I'm gonna vote for Back to the Future!

hybrid moments wrote:

ill take the heat. i liked the pt not loved but liked. im a huge star wars nerd we devoted a room in the house just for my sw toys. the main prob with the pt is that you know going in what the out come is going to be. anikin=vader jedi order dead and the rise of the empire. 6 hours of exposistion we pretty much knew allready.

Hey i thought i was the only Star Wars nerd here. In my room, i have an entire book case with all of the toys from the original trilogy, all the poster from Episodes 1-3, both Clone Wars(animated episodes that come on Cartoon Network that's in between episode 2 and 3), and Episodes 4-6. Along with all of that i even have the puzzles that came out for the original trilogy, put the together and framed each one. And i even have a lightsaber remote control and an actualy lightsaber. Which all of my toys and lightsaber are all still unopened. But anyways about the new trilogy, there was only 2 things that was actually good about Phantom Menace and that was the Pod Race scene and the final lightsaber showdown between Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Darth Maul. Oh and for everyone who still loves the original print of the original trilogy, the versions of SW to own the the limited edition 2 Disc versions they came out. Where they not only have the remastered special edition versions, which they added new scenes to the movies and they also have on the disc 2 where they have the original movie, which is simply priceless.

without question star wars

lord of the rings..haha star wars

I am gonna have to go with The Godfather.  Yes, part 3 wasnt good, but neither was part 1 of LOTR. The first two Godfather films are so good they make up for part 3. 

Next would have the be The Karate Kid.  And dont say there were 4 cause the one with Hillary Swank doesnt count!

hmm...hard question tongue

I picked LOTR

Lord of The Rings!!

everyone loves Star Wars

come to the dark side.....we have cookies!

lord of the rings, i hated star wars..cant handle corny space movies

LOTR naturally smile Also like Star Wars and have both on DVD. The second SW set of movies sucked imho.

Anyone else think the riders of rohan taking on the elephants in ROTK was real similar to the walker battle on the ice planet in Empire Strikes back?

The other thought I had on LOTR, was all these kids grabbing early Peter Jackson movies cause he directed LOTR .... and then getting a real shock wink

Both series were ground breaking imho.

Lord of the Rings.  I would also like to toss up another question. 

Best Space Movie of all Time?

1. Star Wars
2. Space Balls

You decide...

"Space Balls" all the way.

She's gone from suck...to blow!

Your Schwarts is bigger than mine.

We've been jammed.

Hey did you find anything: No
Did you find anything: No
Did you find anything: I ain't found shit!

What's the matter Colonel Sanders?  Chicken?

THE DOOMSDAY BOOK'-after that, the GINGER SNAPS trilogy.

If we're gonna talk comedy, The Hangover trilogy takes my vote. The first one was great because you didn't know what was coming and had funny musical moments, the second was pretty much the first one and it was predictable, but I liked the third one for it's different approach.