Topic: The Human Centipede DVD Details

I remember watching The Human Centipede at the Alamo Drafthouse and being completely disturbed to my core.  While it started out a bit slow and a bit more like a thread-bare DTV bargain film; it quickly became a movie that probably would have Ta...

Read More : The Human Centipede DVD Details

Re: The Human Centipede DVD Details

The movie was gross that's for sure...I wasn't a huge fan of the ending and I know a sequel is in the works but if they don't get that German doctor to reprise the roll I don't know if it would be as good cause he was certainly a driving force of the "horror" in the film

I'll picking this one up. Thought it was a good original movie, but not disturbing.

Last edited by Suspiria_89 (2010-08-23 14:30:52)

I guess I will rent the movie, it doesn't sound like something I am going to watch again and again

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I guess I will rent the movie, it doesn't sound like something I am going to watch again and again

Yeah, its one of those that I doubt I'll be watching again anytime soon; but certainly want it my collection.

the fact that the dvd is getting the same features as the bluray warms my heart!!!

big_smile

Yay now I can finally see it! I just realised my dvd player is multi region and that means I can order things when they are released in America! boo yeah xD

It is playing at a local smalll independant theater here in September for 4 days so I will see it there and decide if I will add it to my collection,...so many movies on the 5th!
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Grindhouse
Slumber Party Massacre collection
The Human Centipede
Splice (although I won't be getting that)

Still, lot's for October 5th...probably won't get them that day though since my b-day is the 6th, what a great date for those to come out wink

The Human Centipede wasn't as good as I was hoping. The Dr. was kinda creepy but his creation wasn't disgusting or disturbing enough for me! At the very least the bandages should have been taken off to see the actual connection neutral

I'll be picking this up in the pre viewed bins at blockbuster shortly cool

Anyone want to play human centipede?

I call front!
big_smile

^ count me in! ha ha ha

Slightly off topic, but have you guys seen the "The Human Centipede Training Montage" ?? Came across this gem on the FB page.

Dr. Heiter vs. Ivan Drago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRc2D1JaqLI

Epic Win:

http://failblog.org/2010/10/15/epic-fai … er-fail-3/

Baby_Firefly wrote:

^ count me in! ha ha ha

OK I'm first... your lip lock is on ME so get ready!

How do I meet girls willing to do this sort of thing? Apparently these people won 1k bucks for this costume.
PunBB bbcode test

Big fan of Human Centipede: First Sequence. Anyone pickup the DVD? The casting clips in special features are pretty awesome.

BloodyMeatball wrote:

How do I meet girls willing to do this sort of thing? Apparently these people won 1k bucks for this costume.
PunBB bbcode test

Big fan of Human Centipede: First Sequence. Anyone pickup the DVD? The casting clips in special features are pretty awesome.

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA  !!!!!    big_smile  love it !!!

Last edited by HELRZR (2010-11-03 20:51:33)

Just picked up the Unrated Director's Cut at Best Buy yesterday afternoon. Going over to my friend Jennifer's later to watch it.