Topic: REAL Horror: Nightmare on Elm Street Screening

Well guys those of you who went to the Nightmare on Elm Street screening I'm sure you had a good time.. On the other hand there is my expericence. I told Mike the story and he thought it was hillarious.. So we decided it would be fun to do a sort of "blog entry" with my story. Get ready for the madness..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6563.html

Re: REAL Horror: Nightmare on Elm Street Screening

haha it really is a great story and i thought he should share it with you all. smile

Outkast....that is so funny:)

maybe it would work to have outkasts album play over NOEM, kind of like your supposed to be able to star Pink Floyd's Dark side of the Moon and Thw Wizard of Oz at the same time and the movie and music are supposed to match in some way. I've never tried it but maybe someday if I get drunk enough I will.

Haha that must have been very frustrating.  Then again, its something cool and interesting to tell us devoted listeners about as well.  Glad you got to see it.

Goon, I had a VERY VERY similar experience at the screening. I posted mine under the reviews area of nightmare on elm street. Check it out and laugh at the similarity - Only I didn't end up getting any free movie tickets out the deal. Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2161.htm

It's funny how things worked out for you there Goon.

Heh yea I have to admit after everything went down I'm kind of glad it happened that way.. I gotta cool story, a free movie ticket, and I still got to see NOES on the big screen.

haaha sounds like something i would have walked out of.

Yea Dan.. I just read your story and it did seem really close to what happened to me.. We even both compared it to the MST3000.. Heh.. it was definetly an experience I won't soon forget..

Great Minds think alike bro tongue

that is kinda scary how two screenings on opposite ends of the country both had massive fuckups. Makes you wonder who was managing these events.

That is indeed a very strange occurence that happened between you two.  You may not have gotten free movie tickets Stigma, but you got a story to tell.