Topic: Mark Wahlberg Offered Lead Role in 'The Crow' Remake

I read it on bloody disgusting I for one am outraged!

Let the hate BEGIN

Re: Mark Wahlberg Offered Lead Role in 'The Crow' Remake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D56VabJ … re=related

I'm up for that.  I dig Wahlburg.  I think he's done enough good, solid work to put the Marky Mark bullshit behind him.  He was bad ass in The Departed!

I can see him as The Crow.

Eh... I'm very iffy on that. I find Wahlberg to be a terribly inconsistent actor. One performance will be good and the next will be complete crap, I don't think any of his performances are incredible though. He might be good as The Crow, who knows, but I definitely think they could have found someone better. We'll see.

I love Mark Wahlberg! I think he's a great actor but I don't really see him as Eric Draven though...

I can't fucking stand that little bitch Marky Mark. This is a fucking outrage and a disgrace to the original. Unfuckingbelievable. Just try to picture him for a second if you will as The Crow. I don't see how a actor that's incapable
of showing emotion is suppose to play The Crow. I mean really, I've you see The Lovely Bones? LOL

Yup, not a fan of this.  Mark Wahlberg is cool in some stuff, but needs to just go away from horror.  His brother had a very memorable death in one of the Saw movies...doesn't mean he has to be in one

Producer Edward R. Pressman has a mixed bag of work.  I really liked Love Object, The Cooler and Thank you for smoking ( to name a few of his works).  I think this will either turn out really amazing, or really really bad.

"feel the vibration! feel it! feel it!"
(that's the sound of the suck LOL)

(nothing against Wahlberg - in truth Boogie Nights is one of my favorite films, but The Crow does not need to be remade IMO)

so unneeded.