Re: Contest Rules, Etc

Meh wrote:

hmmmm normally is only US and canada because shipping would be absolutely BRUTAL. I have to foot the bill for shipping myself so i am not sure i can afford australia.

What about the UK If I pay you the postage??????
I wanna win something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So there are specific areas you cannot send to? For the idiot here tongue I'm england based would there be a point to me entering or is it too far and costly for you Meh? Just a lil clear up if that's the case I completely understand just want to understand for my own liking. Thank you.

He can't afford the postage anywhere apart from the USA and Canada. It's become a bit of an ongoing joke now between me and him.
I still think he's just being mean to me lol:lol:

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

He can't afford the postage anywhere apart from the USA and Canada. It's become a bit of an ongoing joke now between me and him.
I still think he's just being mean to me lol:lol:

In a nutshell the answers don't bother then? lol knew I could count on you Macho wink lol j/k

Hey I'm here to help.
Sometimes I actually bother to help as well.
Usually it's accidental though lol:lol:

Bless you smile

Meh one quick one.

If you live outside of Canada or the US can you still enter and win?

GRIM, I don't think so.

But if it'll help, I wouldn't mind "sponsoring" one of the winners if it is not US or Canada. No reason to let others lose out because of the $ factor...

I just hope I win sometihng at some point.

be pretty hard not to at the rate we give away stuff.

Meh wrote:

Never to me though sad

Aww Puppy you'll get a prize eventually smile who could resist that cute face wink *tickles*

Puppymonster wrote:
Meh wrote:

Never to me though sad

Me either puppy, don' t feel bad sad

morguex wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:
Meh wrote:

Never to me though sad

wink oh you better get a prize soon morguey or I'll have to send Meh that male stripper lol

BlackTequilaKiss wrote:
morguex wrote:
Puppymonster wrote:

Never to me though sad

wink oh you better get a prize soon morguey or I'll have to send Meh that male stripper lol

Thanks BTK, But you may have a bit of trouble getting him back from Macho  lol

lol lol lol

I wasn't even involved in this conversation and you had to drag me into it by besmirching my "good" name Morguey.
You do know that just because I let you pretend to be me just to get yourself some, in your words, "hot manly stripper action", it doesn't actually mean that I'm the one who keeps the strippers chained to his cot.
Now be a good little deviant and let BTK have her stripper back.

BTK I'm sure Morgetta will apologise for the chafe marks he left on the stripper and he'll make it up to you somehow.
I have certain items that guarantee it  wink The midget protection league would be very interested otherwise wink

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

I wasn't even involved in this conversation and you had to drag me into it by besmirching my "good" name Morguey.
You do know that just because I let you pretend to be me just to get yourself some, in your words, "hot manly stripper action", it doesn't actually mean that I'm the one who keeps the strippers chained to his cot.
Now be a good little deviant and let BTK have her stripper back.

BTK I'm sure Morgetta will apologise for the chafe marks he left on the stripper and he'll make it up to you somehow.
I have certain items that guarantee it  wink The midget protection league would be very interested otherwise wink

lol:lol::lol: after a crappy day this has cheered me up! Knew I could rely on you Macho wink

are we allowed to just start our own contest? i see doctor pepper had a thing going with amazon.

what did you have in mind?

I wonder what happens with the contests? Like there have been so many contest where its never announced who won or that it was given away. Im just curious as to why

dont worry m3vil cause the winner wi;lll be the demontosome with his legs open

I am no longer curious as to why. LOL

ha 5 down 178 to go ha

DemonToSome wrote:

ha 5 down 178 to go ha

ROFL