Topic: The Walking Dead

It's a great time to be alive you guys. October is here and Halloween is almost upon us. Which means to us horror fans that we get to enjoy a good amount of cool scary stuff. Already I have watched the new, Nightmare on Elm Street movie, Frozen, and just last night The Human Centipede. A few that I'm still waiting to see are, Doghouse and Night of The Demons. Which will be available in the next 2 weeks. But for me personally the grandaddy of them all is....  The Walking Dead series premiering on Halloween night on AMC. After all I've read and seen about this series. Looks to be no brainer. And yes that was a pun! So besides me. Who else is pretty damn excited for the premier of this series?

Re: The Walking Dead

I'm looking forward to checking the show out.  Actually just picked up the first couple of the trade paperbacks for the comics so I could read them before the show starts.

REALLY excited!!! big_smile
I hope it's as good as I think it's going to be!

Yeah. I have also read them. It's really very interesting..

I watched the first episode of this last night and thought it was awesome.  soooooo looking forward to the rest of it.

Yippee, I haven't watched it yet, dvr'd it to watch with my Monster, but I hear chatter allll over the internet and everyone is pleased:)