Topic: Dead Set (2009)

i used watch horror now and again , i never really got into horror movie but after watching this tv show, i love Zombie movie now lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjq639WPiU

When i frist saw the trailer for this, i thinking oh no, not other big brother and then on trailer there were zombie run around then what the fuck is this.:P

I did watch this as min-series an

i thought t really good, it had some really scary moment in it and humor was there was good as well as the gore, then acting was really good too

what did everyone else think of this tv show

Last edited by Dead Set (2009-10-08 11:21:06)

Re: Dead Set (2009)

It's actually better than some movies out there even. It was a very well thought out plotline and very nicely executed. Only in the UK could they get away with that much fake blood on tv...I really enjoyed it.

great film, i hate the big brother programme but this was very good

This was a really good tv show, i also did review on this,

The dvd was on special at my local store so I grabbed it yesterday. Havent seen it yet though. Looks interesting

its a great tv show

Lilith, you're in for a treat.  I saw it not too long ago and I absolutely loved it.  It's fantastic.

I havent seen this

MistressOf Horror wrote:

I havent seen this

Drop by anytime and we'll watch it together.  Clothing optional.  big_smiletongue

Whips and chains not. 

Seriously, I'm pretty sure you'd like it.  The mini-series, not necessarily the above.  wink

^^  and here I was alll set to visit smile

I will have to check this out

Finally watching this now. As a hater of Big Brother I'm loving t lol

It is very good I watched when it originally aired on channel 4. The guy who wrote it is the awesome  Charlie Brooker. He has also created very  funny shows about television like screenwipe and you have been watching

id recommend it yo anyone who hasnt seen it if they, like myself, hate big brother and like zombies:D

I caught the marathon on the Independent Film Channel on Friday night, this was a pretty awesome mini-series! The people behind it definitely knew what they were doing when they made it!

Looks good. I hadn't heard of it either. Will keep my eye out for it on DVD here in the USA. Thanks!

Last edited by Underdog (2010-10-30 21:02:14)

How did this get by everyones radar here, i watched this because of a review on this site, really enjoyed it too, was glad to see it get some US distribution.

I thought the show was great! Im not big on zombies being able to run and all that jive, but the show did well on what it was about, good story and great characters!....there was no escape bwahahahahaha

I'd never heard of it until Stephen King raved about it in an issue of Entertainment Weekly a while back.  I have a copy which is supposedly the entire series edited into one movie but have yet to watch it.

I DVR'd all 5 episodes this last week off of IFC.  I have watched the first 3 so far and loved it.

i thought this was a great show, it doesn't take itself as seriously as Walking Dead, its just pure fun. Highly entertaining, and decently put together.

I loved it! Watched it a few times as it's repeated every now and then and we have it on dvd now. It's good fun with a bit of comedy mixed in. Definately worth a watch if you havnt seen it already.

I really liked this series also...seen it a while back. Really seemed like it left us hanging at the end if im remembering correctly...I want more!!! I loved the characters, and the writers did a good job with packing in a good balance of emotions, humor and action I thought.