Topic: Troll Hunter

For comments on the Troll Hunter articles

Wow im shocked, the teaser looked okay but i was skeptical of if the movie will be good. I can safely say the full trailer looks amazing, can't wait for this movie.

Re: Troll Hunter

I agree. The trailer does look good. Hopefully we will get a chance to see the original before the remake comes out roll

^^ Same here.

The film does look interesting but I don't know if it falls in the realm of horror...

The trailer looks really cool, and I too hope that they release the original stateside before the remake comes out.

I can't wait for this! It looks awesome, just hope it doesn't disappoint...

Well i have to say its an awesome mocumentary.
The movie really gets under your skin and i love the fact that the trolls can smell
Christian blood.And the story of the Troll hunter himself is pretty decent 2.

All with all a good 8 out of 10 from my opinion.

Can't wait to see this movie. I think I saw it was coming out in Canada in June 2011.

The movie was pretty good. It dragged a little in parts, but mostly it was an original concept that was well written and well acted. I loved the history and geneology they added to the trolls to make them feel like they could have been hidden in the mountains all these years. Totally worth a watch!

PunBB bbcode test

Can someone please tell me how they saw this movie?!!?!?  I have wanted to see it for a long time but don't know how.  Where is it?!!?!  Pleez!??!!?

Its probably screening at select theaters and festivals.
Its is available on demand May 6th and goes into theatres June 10th

6/17/2011
Berkeley, CA: Shattuck Cinemas 10
San Francisco, CA: Lumiere Theatre 3

6/24/2011
Santa Cruz, CA: Nickelodeon Theatres
West Los Angeles, CA: Nuart Theatre

7/1/2011
Washington, DC: E Street Cinema
Atlanta, GA: Midtown Art Cinemas 8
Minneapolis, MN: Lagoon Cinema
University City, MO: Tivoli Theatre
Omaha, NE: Dundee (Art)

7/2/2011
Columbus, OH: Gateway 8

7/8/2011
Asheville, NC: Carolina Asheville 14

8/12/2011
Salem, MA: Cinema Salem 3

Its also out on foreign bluray/dvd. So theres some torrents out there also.
http://www.amazon.de/Trollhunter-Otto-J … amp;sr=8-2
http://www.amazon.de/Trollhunter-Otto-J … amp;sr=8-2

This site has a bunch of info http://www.trollhunterfilm.com/

Last edited by pR1m3vil (2011-04-13 13:36:48)

Thanks dude!  smile

Watched it last night... It was awesome... I really really enjoyed it. The effects were extremely well made in my opinion.

I've heard nothing but good things about this film.  Not in the US Amazon yet, sadly.

I think it looks really cool. Cant wait to watch it!!

Go watch this movie. It is brilliant. I still can't believe how much of a gem this really was. The movie's premise is simple enough, but as it progresses, you'll find how much effort went into it. The trolls are soundly done, with various different species of troll. Even all the old troll legends from Norway are woven into the narrative.

Just go watch this movie. Don't read this. WATCH TROLLHUNTER.

I am definantly going to buy this when the Region 1 DVD releases. I read it was soon a little ways back. Very excited!

A fantastic film! Such a shame that more genre fans don't have an opportunity to see it.  Even bigger shame that an American remake is already in the works.

alien25 wrote:

A fantastic film! Such a shame that more genre fans don't have an opportunity to see it.  Even bigger shame that an American remake is already in the works.

I second that, dude!

Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:

I second that, dude!

You finally got to check it out DB?

alien25 wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:

I second that, dude!

Not yet, unfortunately sad Just wish it would hurry up and be released in the UK and the idea of a remake is ludicrous.

Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:

I second that, dude!

Not yet, unfortunately sad Just wish it would hurry up and be released in the UK and the idea of a remake is ludicrous.

Damn!  Isn't it supposed to be released in August over there?  That is not too much longer.

alien25 wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:

Damn!  Isn't it supposed to be released in August over there?  That is not too much longer.

It's actually September, 9th!! It's too long! But, Troll Hunter is one film I need to see, it looks epic! September is so far! sad

Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:

It's actually September, 9th!! It's too long! But, Troll Hunter is one film I need to see, it looks epic! September is so far! sad

Well, there are other ways. wink

alien25 wrote:
Deth_Banger wrote:
alien25 wrote:

Well, there are other ways. wink

Well... we shall see, I guess it's try before you buy? big_smile