Topic: i need help

i keep writing new topics to post that are quite lengthy  and take time and when i finish them and try to submit them it tells me i am not logged in and i don't have permission to submit a post. very frustrating! can someone tell me why this is happening ( if this one gets through of course).

Re: i need help

When you log in there is a check box that says "keep me logged in" make sure it's checked and you should stay logged in even if it takes you longer than 15 minutes to compose your post. You'll probably still get the invalid security ticket response but just hit post again and it should go through with no problems.

is that all I thought it was serious wolfie (((((( hugs and tickles ears xoxoxox)

Cap Howdy wrote:

When you log in there is a check box that says "keep me logged in" make sure it's checked and you should stay logged in even if it takes you longer than 15 minutes to compose your post. You'll probably still get the invalid security ticket response but just hit post again and it should go through with no problems.

thanks Cap! i'll see if it works tomorrow, don't have time this evening.

Puppymonster wrote:

is that all I thought it was serious wolfie (((((( hugs and tickles ears xoxoxox)

hi ya puppy darling! i miss you tickling my earholes:P. IT IS SERIOUS! i can't put my topics on at the moment!! i hope you are well Shazza? come and howl at the moon with me again soon. not tonight though it's too windy,it ruffles me fur!

Puppymonster wrote:

So did I!! Don't give us a heart attack like that, we worry! tongue

You always need help Wolfy...lol

HELRZR wrote:

You always need help Wolfy...lol

i am beyond help helly, my man everybody knows that! wink good to see you back.

Glad to see it's something merely technical.  But it is serious.  I love your topics.  tongue

helps that they often involve how delectably tempting you are, huh Mave? LOL

deadhorse13 wrote:

Smartass.  I was referring to his discussion topics.  Last I checked, my delectability was not up for debate.  BAM!  hehe  tongue

true.  more like masterdebate. BAM!!  smile

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-11-10 11:38:29)

deadhorse13 wrote:

Aren't we the formidable opponent?  lol  Good show.

thank you  smile  you can catch repeated viewings at 12:30, 2:45, 5:00 and 7:00

moviemaven wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

Smartass.  I was referring to his discussion topics.  Last I checked, my delectability was not up for debate.  BAM!  hehe  tongue

no it's not up for debate your delectability will never be in question! tongue

deadhorse13 wrote:

How dare you suggest such a thing Billy! we British don't do things like that! E Gads sir! take that back or it will be pistols at Dawn! wink

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2010-11-10 16:56:13)

deadhorse13 wrote:

thank you  smile  you can catch repeated viewings at 12:30, 2:45, 5:00 and 7:00

no thanks moosh! once is enough! he he wink

wolfman1959 wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

How dare you suggest such a thing Billy! we British don't do things like that! E Gads sir! take that back or it will be pistols at Dawn! wink

I've never heard them called pistols before,hopefully you two aren't shooting blanks. . lol
How ya doing Wolfie?

Last edited by hellrat (2010-11-10 17:24:56)

hellrat wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

I've never heard them called pistols before,hopefully you two aren't shooting blanks. . lol
How ya doing Wolfie?

well me and ol deady are getting on a bit!perhaps i should have said daggers! i'm not too bad  Helly, my friend. How are you?  are you shocked at mr Wenger being a naughty boy? Arsenal losing to Newcastle tut tut! wink