Topic: Automaton Transfusion- this indie zombie pic looks pretty rad!

I love Zombies! Ive been following this film for sometime and just saw the flashback interview posted today and was wondering if anyone new when it was going to be released?

I know its sceening at screamfest La, but i wont be able to make the screening and want to see it badly! It was called "..the best indie horror film in decades!" at bloody-disgusting.com

If you havent seen the trailer you should check it out!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5372.html

Edit: Trailer is on site has been for a year.

Last edited by redroses (2006-09-22 20:39:15)

Re: Automaton Transfusion- this indie zombie pic looks pretty rad!

Holy chirst biscuits!This looks awesome!Why wasn't i aware of this before? Well who cares all that matters is that i know have another zombie movie to look forward too.  It looks like we may finally get to see a good movie with runner zombies(or sprinters as i like to call them).

no word on the release but their are 3 reviews on site has been for a long time.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … mit=Search

oh and the interview with the director which was one of his first interviews, was done in 2005 smile http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6558.html Great interview by Goon and Deadmanwalkin.

yeah i liked the interview. I think the film has amazing potential. My friend snuck in to a secret screening they had in CALI for friends and family and he told me it was crazy! So that why i am super stoked to see it. Its playing OCTOBER 18th at the manns chinese theater in hollywood. If someone goes make sure to ask when its getting released!

i will do my part to find out for you as well. This movie really hasnt gotten much buzz outside of our site for the last year, but its nice to see everyone else now picking up on it. Welcome to the site by the way redroses, enter some contests while your here and win some stuff on me smile

oh and heres the link to theREVIEW i read

there are 3 reviews on site, but thanks for the link.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … mit=Search

This movie looks awesome!!!!! watching the trailer I felt my heartrate go up!!! thanks redroses and yeah I gotta know the release date on this one.

Hey Dead got your email. We were talking about this movie when nobody even knew what it was. Our interview with Steven Miller is right here http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6558.html. So we could interview him again but i think the first interview deadmanwalkin was great smile

thanks Meh!!!

you are quite welcome smile

This movie looks awesome.  Bring on the zombies.

Yea I'm really stoked about this movie.. Have been for quite some time but it had been dead in the water for quite some time. I'm not sure when the movie will get a good release. Hopefully soon.

This does look to be a kick ass zombie flick, And the fx look fucking sweet!, As for the release date i've heard somewhere that it is coming out on DVD some time in 2007 i don't know how true that is.

the director emailed me today and there is NO plan for the release to DVD yet. Let me get his permission before I blurt out what hes working on though lol.

Damn that sucks.

I really want to see this too, but I'm sure it'll get a DVD release at one point. So I'm sure we'll all get to see it eventually.

Norrock The Zombie Eater wrote:

Damn that sucks.

I will see if its ok for me to share the info.

Yea a movie with this much hype is bound to get a DVD release in some form. Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later..

Thanks Meh, I will keep an eye out to see if you can spill the beans.

i will post news when i do smile And Goon I wouldnt be surprised if it gets a theatre deal if it goes as well as it looks.

I found the directors myspace and 'myspaced' him about the release...haha

If he gets back to me ill let everyone know what he says smile

Heres his myspace-

STEVEN KILLS

thanks Red Steven Miller has alraedy emailed us and as soon as he gives me permission I will share the info I have.

Sweet, can't wait to here the whole story.