Topic: The Great Big, All in One, Hot Seat Thread.

Every week I'll be grilling a member of this site and digging all the juicy thoughts out of their brains.
You can read the first thrilling installment here where I give Meh the full benefit of the Hot Seat Probulator cool

Watch your PM box, you could be next.........

Re: The Great Big, All in One, Hot Seat Thread.

Grilling someone?
I'm already half baked. lol

Awesome interview article Cap Howdy! Im not surprised alone in the Dark poped up for worst film lol. I love this idea to hear from hm members

Very cool

Yes.. very good interview, as well as an idea for an ongoing "news item."

-deadmanwalkin

very interesting..

Glad you like it guys. Remember this site is all about the members and this feature is the perfect demonstration of that fact so you'll most probably find yourselves in the hot seat at some point.

Sounds like fun. Better you guys than my wife!

This is kewl! lol, can't wait to see some of the responses, just read Meh's and it was pretty interesting! Great idea too! big_smile

good place to start with the boss! well done Cap! will the questions always be the same or will you change them? those ones were hard! hmm

We'll have to see as the series progresses Wolfy. Don't forget, you should know all the answers even if you haven't actually considered the question before. If people start thinking about the answers to the questions now, by the time they're picked they should have an easier time of it.

You won't publish my answers, so I guess I'll never be in your "Hot Seat"

Anybody who gets nominated will be asked the questions. If you give sensible answers there's no reason not to publish them. Everybody knows the rules about not trolling or flaming so it should be easy to keep any answers publishable.

I dig it.  Gives folks a chance to get to know others in a way individual posts spread out in dozens of threads don't.

Good idea, Cap.

Thanks Lon but I'm afraid I can't take credit for the idea, that was down to Meh. All I did was come up with the questions and the execution of it all.

Edit: But I can take credit for putting him in the hot seat first. He wanted somebody else to do it but I told him to lead by example.

Nicely done Cap, I look forward to learning more about the motely crew around here wink

Will this be a weekly event or just whenever all the questions for the nominees are answered?

Provided people get their answers in quickly it should be a weekly thing. Of course if they take too long I could just guess what their answers would be wink But nobody wants that do they?

Very cool.

where's the cookies?.......

Ewwww, Meh likes "House of the Dead" lol lol lol .....

Sorry Meh....

Great idea!!! Love it!
Very interesting interview, always cool to learn more about Meh.

Really looking forward to the next Hot Seat interview! big_smile

I nominate Capt Howdy, because I've always suspected him to be schizophrenic and for him to interview himself would prove me right.  You got that, suckaz?  RIGHT!

I think it's an awesome idea. Great way to get to know all of the HM members.

Hey guess what gang. There's a new Hot Seat interview published.
Find out who it is here.
Remember to keep an eye on your inbox, next time it could be you wink

Nice interview.  TDSR's one of my favorite broads in the joint and it's always cool hearing her opinion on stuff, particularly since our opinions on certain things are so similar.  I'm also impressed that she mentioned an indie flick I've never heard of (Evil to Kako).  That there's a zombie movie out there I've never heard of is a rarity for me, so I'll be keeping my eye out for that one.

Good job, Cap.