Topic: Swamp of the Ravens/I eat your skin double set from VCI

I love watching swampy flicks in the fall such as Pumpkinhead, The Witchmaker, etc. So I'm thinking the Swamp of the Ravens might be one to pick up. It's got an underground buzz around it, which I like, especially for euro-horror. I eat yer skin would be a bonus...

Re: Swamp of the Ravens/I eat your skin double set from VCI

my beloved Something Weird Video put that out a few years back coupled with The Thirsty Dead, but I never came around to it for some unknown reason.  Cool news - might have to weigh this by the merits of the films that accompany it though

I eat your skin sounds pretty cool.

deadhorse13 wrote:

my beloved Something Weird Video put that out a few years back coupled with The Thirsty Dead, but I never came around to it for some unknown reason.  Cool news - might have to weigh this by the merits of the films that accompany it though

I used to live and breath Something Weird Video.

I Eat Your Skin is a stinker.  Saw it, can't believe I sat through the whole thing.  Haven't seen Swamp of the Ravens, though.

Here's to hoping that if you do pick it up, Swamp makes up for IEYS, but it's got its work cut out for it.

LoudLon wrote:
deadhorse13 wrote:

I Eat Your Skin is a stinker.

i certainly agree with that statement! i too have not seen "Swamp Of The Ravens" have heard of it though.

Yeah, the reason I'm thinking is the transfer on the VCI disk is better than the SWV disk. Whether it's a good movie...it's a risk.