Topic: which of the two would you rather read

I have two ideas for my next story.  I will end up writing both but don’t know which one to start first. I’ve got too much on my plate to do them at the same time.  As it is I’m stealing time for my hobby.

First idea: werewolf religious group. Think Big Love meets the Howling. With a disillusioned son that escapes, then comes back

Second idea: Zombie survival story taking place in a home depot. based around flannel wearing, nail gun wielding badass lady named Barb. (I posted this idea here before as a joke, but would like to do it)

If you were to, which would you rather read?

Re: which of the two would you rather read

LOL
both sound cool, swollen, but go with the werewolves first - definitely sounds very unique

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-11-10 17:50:37)

I love zombies, but I'm with Dead on this one.

The werewolf story sounds pretty different and interesting.

i agree with my two learned colleagues and would go for the werewolf story.

funny, I'd think the religious werewolves would be the one to stem from a joke btw

I'll go against the "early" masses here (that posted so far) and pick the zombie story.  Even though it might be a more unique/different story.. on the surface, it doesn't interest me.  Also, it doesn't help that I get a boner for anything zombie.

-deadmanwalkin

I love zombies....   but then the werewolf story sounds cool... dammit... which to pick ? which to pick ??

Both sound interesting, but I dig zombies a bit more than werewolves.

I want to get started so it looks like the wolves have it.

here’s what I just jotted down this morning to give you an idea of where I am headed:

"I always new outsiders looked upon us as being strange. I thought they just didn’t understand our ways. I was fine with that; I thought we were the enlightened. It wasn’t until Karen and her father came to our town that I wanted that understanding from an outsider. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.  Her dad had been chosen as one of the Blessed.  Our church had missionaries in all the big cities. They would find drug addicts, runaways and homeless, people that needed help. Those people were called the Blessed. They would come to town to live with a sponsor family and attend our church. A very few were allowed to stay. Those few were almost always girls. The rest I thought went back to the world, we never saw them again."

Don’t worry this is going to be no love story. I’ll post the link to the rest when I have it finished.

for the zombie fans: http://theswollencorpse.blogspot.com/20 … e-six.html