Topic: Exclusive: Win a Texas Chainsaw Movie Prop!

win a prop from the film with a certificate of authenticity. Its one of a kind and can only be won through HorrorMovies.ca, enter away!

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6564.html

Re: Exclusive: Win a Texas Chainsaw Movie Prop!

The most bad ass contest yet!

indeed it is, and also not the only contest running on the site so be sure to peruse this forum for other contests you can win smile

Definitely a contest worth entering. You folks best be entering it!

Just entered.  What a great fucking contest!  You guys rule!

thanks for the support Tim smile We also launched another new contest today to win 5 copies of A nightmare on Elm Street special edition which you can also win smile

You guys are unbelievable, that is just so damned cool - thanks!

glad to do the contest, so long as its a hit and everyone partakes of this great contest ( IE enters ) we will run many more like it smile

This is a great contest that I hope to win.  Although I hope that if another TCM is released or released etc., could you by chance get the actual chainsaw they used as a prop gift contest.  The police took mine away and I desperately need one.  I have fallen so far behind on my work.

rofl.

*snickers*

For some hedge trimming right?RIGHT?

Trimming? Oh yes, I trim people, I mean I trim peoples' hedges.  I mean I am a hedge trimmer, yeah that's it, a hedge trimmer.

Hmmm...okay, just had to make sure. For a second i thought you were pulling a Leather face

I wonder what made you think of something like that, Leon?  Hey I was wondering if you needed your hedge trimmed cause at the moment, I am free and looking for work.  Maybe I'll stop by a give you a brief demonstration.

lol i am scared now. Seriously though keep those entries rolling to make this bad ass contest a great success!

vorwald2006 wrote:

I wonder what made you think of something like that, Leon?  Hey I was wondering if you needed your hedge trimmed cause at the moment, I am free and looking for work.  Maybe I'll stop by a give you a brief demonstration.

You know, that would totally rock and all, but...er...i don't have any hedges. Yeah that's it. So I guess we'll have to postpon that for when i get some. Which should hopefully be never.

Returning to the contest; It'd be foolish not to sign up for this bad ass contest. It's easy to enter and the prize couldn't get much more awesome. A chainsaw prop might be a bit cooler, but i wouldn't trust most of the people on HM with a chainsaw. Hell, I wouldn't trust myself with one.

Joking aside, this is a great contest that I can't wait to see who wins.  I hope to win as I'm sure everyone is , but good luck to everyone who participated.

indeed... good luck to all who enter and who-ever wins must at least take a photo and make it their avatar for bragging rights smile

vorwald2006 wrote:

Joking aside, this is a great contest that I can't wait to see who wins.  I hope to win as I'm sure everyone is , but good luck to everyone who participated.

Luck?Screw you, that prize is mine!MINE I SAY!!

Seriously though, good luck to everyone who is participating.

I'll bite ya in the leg Leon thats my prize damnit!! no I wish everyone good luck too..

lol.... i hope nobody has rabies here.

So that's why I keep biting people?  What a relief, I thought I was turning into a zombie.  I better get shots, wait, I can use this to my advantage.  Leon, if you win, I'll bite your arm off!
Good Luck to everyone.  Hope to see the winner soon.

Pfft, your threats of biting are all bark.

For your information, my mom said I could take the flea collar off.