Re: First Look at the new Pin-Head

Well... that's not a good sign then, lol. But we'll see.

I agree with zilla, man that guy on youtube looks way spookier!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HDKH-E47B8jTOM:http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk200/conralan/PINHEAD_SUPERIOR_by_captaincrumpets.jpg&t=1

*sigh*  So sad.  I have the biggest crush on Pinhead.  This guy is not badass or sexy at all.  He looks too young and inexperienced.  Crap, crap, crap!

Of course I reserve judgment until I see a film but I'm not excited about this and neither is my...self. wink

have I told you how much I love your selfishness, Mave?  LOL

I sense Maven's psych(edelic) head is rearing up... tongue

You just might be surprised. What will ya do if it turns out to be the hit Hellraiser needs. (that was a little sarcasm but anyways, here's to Angel of Suffering....) As bad as it all seems I hope there's a glimmer of hell thru all this.

Apparently Pinhead is a caveman prepubescent with a missing chromosome.

He is only pseudo after all lol

George W. Bush would make a better Pinhead than this guy.

Isn't this Hellraiser supposed to be a PG-13? The emo-Pinhead makes sense if you want a PG-13 Hellraiser. Howevever, wanting a PG-13 Hellraiser makes no sense whatsoever.

The question for me would be is this the guy for the remake or just another continuing Hellraiser installment?

MerlboroMan wrote:

Isn't this Hellraiser supposed to be a PG-13? The emo-Pinhead makes sense if you want a PG-13 Hellraiser. Howevever, wanting a PG-13 Hellraiser makes no sense whatsoever.

NO Hellraiser will never be pg13  its an internet rumor

Uggghhhh...I`m turned off already simply by the look of this new Pinhead, nuff said right there...send me back to the 80`s now....