Re: Resident Evil Uprising

Resident evil games are awesome cool

yes there are !!!  I love them all !!  thats why I bought this game for my phone. I also have Resident Evil Degeneration-for my phone -which I like a lot better !!!

Good stuff mistress wink use to play it back on ps1, good times.

MJK- late night after party, dark dorm room, PS1 ResEvil, boot it up, and come across the first zombie....  Boo-ya!  We wasted that entire weekend on that game.....

can any one tell me weres the purple monkey is

search every shelf... in every room

i have gotten thru all of this but now im so stuck i cant find the gear for the upstairs room or the second sewer card to open that door in the basement! Plus i cant find the spades key card   for  the last room on your right  if walking to kitchen. i found one jewel only for the rabbit's eye so im still missing one!! However i did find the lightswitch on right in the last end room ! help plz someone anyone!!:mad:

ssj3nuthead wrote:

Thank God!!!! I found something about "Uprising"!!!!! Wondering if you could help. I found the monkeys and get the lock pick and the crowbar but stuck from that point. I'l been in every room and put the Gargoyle on the statute in the main room. But after that I'm lost. I've tripled my search in every room including the sewer but I still have yet to find a Crank for the stairs or a valve for the pipe. Any Help would really help me.....Thanks....

It would be nice to afford all the different consoles to play the games.  Exclusive licenses are the bane to gamers.

:cool:Hi,Residen Evil maniacs! Hope you can help me
what do I have to do with 2 doors downstairs near alligator area??
you need 2 pass but only 1 lock is allowed
then, after throwing molotov bomb to alligator,what do I have to do?
pls help
tnks so much!

Last edited by pezzamarco (2010-06-02 16:33:16)

It would also have been nice to have the internet for games when I was growing up.   

I'm so frickin' old.....

I wonder if anyone has realised that this thread appears to be the only place online where people can get hints for the game? hmm

Seems so Malleus  lol
If anyone is still stuck in game - tell me and I'll post an answer.
(as said in former posts, game becomes quite linear and simple after entering the sewer door. )

Last edited by Greezly1 (2010-06-10 04:49:12)

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

I wonder if anyone has realised that this thread appears to be the only place online where people can get hints for the game? hmm

Huh, that is rather nifty.  "HM- not only horror, but we kick ass at games, too!"

wow nirvana! a forum on res evil big_smile I am seriously stuck! please help. I have used the valve in the sewer then Ive opened the sewer doors but the water is still there and no alligator! what have I done wrong?? thanks heaps

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!

I think a soccer mini-game inside Res Evil would be funny.

ok here goes:

the monkey head puzzle is pretty easy, i guessed that it was just a rainbow, and i was right. so:

RED     PURPLE
AMBER    BLUE
YELLOW    GREEN
So when you enter, the one on the right is empty. put the GREEN  head in it.
next, in the middle collumn, on the left put the AMBER head in it. lastly, on the right it is empty. place the PURPLE head there. the book case will open. go to the wall and SEARCH the painting. a safe will appear. the passcode is 2236.

ELEVATOR: make sure you have both gems. put them in the stuffed rabbit's eye sockets, then go turn off the light. a panel appears, requesting a passcode. it is RAVEN.

SEWER CARDS: Make sure you search ALL rooms, including DESKS, COMPUTERS, COUCHES, SHELVES, AND CABINETS. make sure you have the SEARCH eyeglass icon active in the bottom right corner. I believe the sewer card is found on a couch, but i'm not sure. i do know that it's in one of the rooms adjacent to the main precinct office.

HOPE THIS HELPS, WILL KNOW MORE.....WHEN I KNOW MORE. YEAH.

Last edited by JohnnieAngell (2010-08-01 12:33:59)

I really wish I could spring for a console.......   sad

Actually, I could spring for a console, I can't spring for the games and the online costs, nor the bizillion dollars per game and 2 bizillion for "expansion packs", which are just a couple of new maps for 1/2 the price of the entire game.

Nah, I'm not bitter being poor.

hi i'm new to this forum but it seams the only place to get help I've placed the gargoyle only have one gem for the rabit got paste nemisis can't find elivator swithced light switch cant fimd second sewer card

Please help!!!!!!!

hey welcome to best ummaguumma horror stuf
but mistress still owes me a bite

joined for one reason only : where the f is the lighter?

the lighter is in the police precinct.  try all the desks and every shelf . also look at every painting

Hello all have yall found the club card yet if so where the heck can i find it? Is it in the police station?

Okay i put the 2 gems in the rabbits eyes but nothing happened what did i do wrong please help me

Hi guys,
Just wondering where the little girl disapears to after the film clip in the bathroom cause I'm at the train and have completed that section but still no girl when clair and leon are at the train and the comment is that they are missing something

did you walk to the console  ?