Re: "The Walking Dead" new TV Series on AMC

Well I've seen the 3rd ep it sure doesn't compare at all to the 1st one. I hope it gets better because it's starting to seem like some soap opera with a zombie thrown in for good measure.

It's starting to remind me why I don't like watching these so called new series on tv but I still have a faint hope for this yet even tho there's only 3 more episodes to go for this season hmm

If anybody's interested, I found the screenplay for Episode 1, written by Frank Darabont.  Here's the url; the link's near the bottom of the page.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/679qcd

By far my new favorite tv show.. never read the GN ... but i've been thoroughly blown away by the show itself!

saw the third episode earlier tonight. thought this was slightly better than last week's rather disapointing episode! **spoiler alert*** like someone else on the forum said it's obvious the Michael Rooker character has escaped from the  handcuffs by cutting off his hand. ***end of spoiler** i wish they wouldn't show bits of the next episode at the end, it makes me want to see it now!

Hey wolfie get over to the forum on shoot for the head and you'll see my thoughts on episode 3 wink

Cap Howdy wrote:

Hey wolfie get over to the forum on shoot for the head and you'll see my thoughts on episode 3 wink

been and read it Cap. you're  the man smile

i am watching ep. 2 online now

LoudLon wrote:

I watched ep 2 again earlier today and realized the blond chick was in Silent Hill and The Mist.  I knew she looked familiar, then it hit me today.

the blond chick i believe was not in silent hill, she was the woman from the ex-files. the one that crychec (sp?) screwed and later the smoking man contaminated her with the alien virus. I have all the xfile episondes btw lol

must be nice to have high speed on your little pc eh?

I have 3 computers actually.

so you can watch TWD and Hellraiser and me gettin naked all at the same time... nice

Finally got to watch episode 3 last night. Not a disappointing moment. I'm curious how the last episode is gonna turn out...ie cliffhanger.

DemonToSome wrote:

so you can watch TWD and Hellraiser and me gettin naked all at the same time... nice

Should I be scared. Will it be in the horror catagory as hellraiser? lol

sorry joking. gotta tease ya

Godzilla_Rules wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Should I be scared. Will it be in the horror catagory as hellraiser? lol

sorry joking. gotta tease ya

tease me than zilla and you can put it in any cate-gory you want...

Just saw the 4th episode and I liked it alot better than the 3rd ep. A little more happened in this one to make it worth while.

I enjoyed episode 4 as well - but I do have to admit that I am getting antsy for things to move to a new locale as well and it looks like that will finally be happening.  Cool beans.

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-11-22 00:24:44)

just entered for a chance to win a walk on role as a zombie.. maybe I should send a photo of me with no make -up and hung over... sure to snag a role that way !!!!

DemonToSome wrote:

Well I've seen the 3rd ep it sure doesn't compare at all to the 1st one. I hope it gets better because it's starting to seem like some soap opera with a zombie thrown in for good measure.

It's starting to remind me why I don't like watching these so called new series on tv but I still have a faint hope for this yet even tho there's only 3 more episodes to go for this season hmm

I haven't seen any of the episodes yet and your description above seems to confirm my fears - That the show will be like episodes of Lost but with a couple of zombies thrown in. sad

That was how I felt about the 3rd episode. The 4th one isn't bad at all

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

the blond chick i believe was not in silent hill

Yes she was.  She was the cop.

Indeed she was Maven Laurie Holden was in both Silent Hill and The Mist before she was in The Walking Dead. Well spotted Lonnie.
Just because she was in the X-files doesn't mean that she can't have been in anything else zilla.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Just because she was in the X-files doesn't mean that she can't have been in anything else zilla.

Hee hee

I never meant to say she can not be in anything else I meant is that i do not recall her in Silent Hill but i remember her from the x-files. I really do not give a cr*p what roles she had.

i just watched episodes 3 and 4 today..........the end of episode 4 caught me right out!! didn't expect that! yikes

The 4th was awesome I never thought I would get emotional about killing a fucking dead zombie lol

spoiler spoiler

I knew as I watched it why Andrea didn't leave her sister. she wanted to be the one who did her in when she reanimated and I thought that was a  heavy scene, well as for killing zombies goes anyways.

I am about to watch the latest episode. Took all night to download it. I need a faster internet connection.