Topic: The Simpsons movie trailer

Simpsons Movie full trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuOo4tPujCY

i have been fan of this simpsons from day 1
new one not great but there still the best think on TV

anyway
this movies looks AWSOME

Re: The Simpsons movie trailer

All I can say is that this looks like the greatest film ever made!

I am looking so forward to seeing this movie so bad. Every Simpsons fan will be seeing this movie in the theatre. And i'm sure all of you have heard about this rumor and who knows it might be true but the main reason they are doing this as a movie is b/c Matt's contract is up for doing new episodes and when the movie comes out they are gonna be going out in a bane.

As much as I love the Simpsons, owning every season so far, they should of done this years ago.

I have been wanting to see a simpsons movie ever since I first saw the show.  Your right, they sould have done this years ago.  I'm just glad there doing it now.

it looks funny as hell, i cant wait

I'm seriously surprised its taken this long for them to make a movie. Especially back when there were the simpsons albums and mass merchandising. but it has definately been well worth the wait.

i was reading movie mag UK  today and it talking about movie  AND ALSO matt would like to the simpsons to go up to season 22
does anyone know if this is true ?

i really can't wait for this movie
looks great
this i have not brouth any movies, i not been to cin
iuntill (i can not afford it, i am working 2 jobs)
i sitll got bills to pay,i hate life is the fucking really horror)
why, i want see this about 7 times wink

This movie looks absolutely hilarious.  My brother and I are Simpsons fans and we are excited to see this movie.  Whether or not we see it in theaters is a good question, but there is always hope.

I love the Simpsons, cannot wait for this.  I can't believe they've been able to maintain their fanbase after so many years.

The NEW Simpsons Trailer smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-O7Ntes … %2D21%2D07

one word lol

Last edited by BASSI (2007-07-03 14:53:40)

The new trailer looks fucking epic.  I just hope it doesn't turn out like the "Family Guy" movie, which sucked compared to the TV show.

This movie is gonna be fucking awesome. I glad they are finally doing a movie for the simpsons.

:d

i still cant wait for this lol looks halarious lol

i want to see this so bad.
mmm, donut!

I'm ready to see the movie. I have my Krusty-O cereal, literally i do. I bought them from 7-11 and i need to get all the other stuff. I'm going to try and see this the day it comes out or the midnight showing.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-07-15 00:29:27)

I can't wait for it. So looking forward to seeing this film. It's the only film I want to see this summer. The last two films I saw at the cinema were Straightheads and Reno 911!: Miami. Neither were very good. With the latter the TV series is far better.

Some of the things I want to see in The Simpsons Movie:

- a Bart Simpson prank phone call to Moe
- a couch gag
- Homer doing that scream of his (examples where it's been used - the Psycho homage where Maggie hits him on the head in the garage, and when Homer is driving a limousine with Mel Brooks in the back. Homer freaks him out with his scream)

- Nelson saying "ha ha"
- Edna saying "ha!".

Characters I want to see in The Simpsons Movie (far too many to mention as I like a lot of the recurring and supporting characters. One of the trailers for the film suggests or proves virtually every Springfield character seen in the TV series will be in the film) :

- Chief Wiggum
- Ralph Wiggum
- Disco Stu
- Barney Gumble
- Abe Simpson
- Lunchlady Doris
- Groundskeeper Willie
- Superintendant Chalmers
- Edna Krabappel
- Mr Burns
- Nelson Muntz.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-07-16 17:57:04)