Topic: Forever Trailer

We just got the trailer for FOREVER from the filmmaker. It won Audience Award, Best Feature Film at the Long Island Big Fish Film Festival 2006. In the film a man searches for his legacy, a way to be remembered. In a time of desperate finan...

Read More : Forever Trailer

Re: Forever Trailer

that looks like a great film

Thanks so much for the support! I'm glad you like the trailer. Join the MAILING LIST to find out when the DVD is released! It should be available by late summer/early fall.

Once again, thanks for the support!

--
Paul Del Vecchio - Director
www.forever.triple-e-productions.net
www.triple-e-productions.net
www.myspace.com/forevermovie
www.myspace.com/pauldv

Last edited by PaulDV (2007-07-16 15:43:41)

The film looks great.  Thanks for stopping by, PaulDV!

be sure to keep in touch with us Paul. We will run news as you supply it on your DVD. We love indie and have a huge audience for it here.

Thanks guys. I will definitely be stopping by here often, as I absolutely LOVE the articles and news, plus the support you guys give for indie is great! I'll be sending in a package including the DVD with some info on the film. Some of the information will surprise you... such as the budget!

Thanks again for the support!

--
www.myspace.com/pauldv

It's not very often you get someone from a horror or indie horror film posting on the board here. cool

The trailer looks interesting and I loved the shot of the house and the driveway in front of it.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2007-07-16 17:42:00)

Seriously? Filmmakers don't come and post here? Why not? I mean, if they're busy, I understand but seriously, who wouldn't want to talk about horror films with horror fans?

--
Paul Del Vecchio
www.myspace.com/pauldv

Since I've posted here there have been a one or two filmmakers who have posted here. I think it's great when you can speak to the filmmakers on a message board. cool

PaulDV wrote:

Thanks so much for the support! I'm glad you like the trailer. Join the MAILING LIST to find out when the DVD is released! It should be available by late summer/early fall.

Once again, thanks for the support!

--
www.myspace.com/pauldv

woa, you're part of this movie? thats awesome, man!!

Thanks guys! Kill the Firstborn, yes, I directed, edited, was the cinematographer, writer, my producer and I scored... pretty much everything my producer and I did ourselves. My producer's name is Steve Gagliano. If you guys want to know when the DVD is coming out, you can join the mailing list at: info@triple-e-productions.net

Thanks!

--
www.myspace.com/pauldv

Last edited by PaulDV (2007-07-16 18:31:24)