Re: MMA Fighting

i am an Ortiz fan, but i was so disapointed with him..i think Tito is finished now..loved watching Sherk fight, he is non-stop work the whole time. The Spider, ended it they way i thought he would. i was hoping the "texas crazy horse" could have finished up that fight, but then sadly lost a decision in the end. the paperview was pretty good, i was not disapointed.

MindFuk wrote:

i am an Ortiz fan, but i was so disapointed with him..i think Tito is finished now..loved watching Sherk fight, he is non-stop work the whole time. The Spider, ended it they way i thought he would. i was hoping the "texas crazy horse" could have finished up that fight, but then sadly lost a decision in the end. the paperview was pretty good, i was not disapointed.

Tito and Rashad II is happening at UFC 77.....also on that card will be Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin II.

nice, i gotta think Tito can take it this time..and yep, i'd bet on Anderson for sure, he is on a roll..i think it will be a while before someone good enough at 185 is gonna be Anderson. Gotta believe Rich is in trouble...who else is out there that could challange Silva?

I found this quote while searching MMA stuff on the internet.  This quote is from Dana White regarding Tito Ortiz at the UFC 73 post fight press conference, and I couldnt agree with it more

"Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, these guys are much more respected fighters than Tito Ortiz. They're better fighters." "Tito isn't that good anymore."   OUCH! 

Tito Ortiz also accused Rashad Evans of "greasing up" and claimed he had Vaseline all over him. This is the 2nd TUF fighter in the state of California Tito has accused of this.

hahah lovin the mindgames

Great great great interview with Dana White on ESPN.com today.  I thought I would share the link
http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/new … d=tab5pos2

New MMA news is that Chuck Liddell will be fighting Keith Jardine at UFC 76, doesn't make sense to me considering Jardine just got his ass beat into submission...he really doesn't rate to fight Chuck...

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

New MMA news is that Chuck Liddell will be fighting Keith Jardine at UFC 76, doesn't make sense to me considering Jardine just got his ass beat into submission...he really doesn't rate to fight Chuck...

i agree with highkick, the dean is for sure not at the ice man's level. guarrantied chuck will either KO or TKO keith jardine.